Chapter 12

Niall's POV*

  Damn. I've never gone this long without getting someone in my bed. I feel like I'm starting to have withdrawals.

  Khloe has had me in such a swing to just only get her.  I want her, that's for sure, but she's not bending as fast as I thought she would. I was hoping for just a quick run or maybe even just a gift. I wasn't expecting this to be some sort of project.

  I see what I do to her when I'm around though. I can see the way she tries to hold a shield up against me. The only problem is that her shield is made of gallium. Made up of a rare metal that melts at the palm of your hand with the simplest contact.  I can see straight through her though. She's just too damn easy to read. She says one thing, but the way she looks at me says another.

   "What was that all about?" Luke catches my attention as I close the door fully, turning around.

  "What?" I ask, though I already have a feeling what he's talking about.

  "That." He gestures to the door. "I've never seen you so eager to show a girl the door like that before.", he chuckles and sits down on the couch next to Liam.  I just shrugged and took a seat at the cheap ass table. 

  "What, do you have a history with her or something?", he questions, still smiling.

  "Not yet.", I smirk. I notice Liam roll his eyes. 

  "Oh.", Luke smirks back. "So is it cool if I take a shot?" What the hell kind of question is that? Fuck no.

  "Guys, she's not that low. And if you think she is, then you're just wasting your time. She's waiting.", Liam huffed, getting up and walking into his room without another glance. I'm thankful that this dorm is bigger than most and actually has separate rooms so that way I don't have to be trapped by his lame ass all semester.

  I rolled my eyes, watching as Harry walks into the same room as Liam, talking on the phone.

  "Ignore him." I shrugged, playing with my hat that sat in the center of the table. "And I don't care..." Yes, I do. "..but she'll probably end up with me before she does you." He chuckled and shook his head, looking to his phone.

  I don't know if that's entirely true, but I'd like to think it is. I just can't imagine him getting her in bed before me. He's never even been with a virgin. Well, neither have I for that fact, but hell, I suppose it'd be fun.

  "How 'bout this.", I state, looking to him. "Whoever she doesn't give in to has to buy the stash and the booze for the Glow Blow party. That gives us some time." Luke laughed, looking up from his phone to me as I smiled.

  "You're on.", he chuckled. I nodded and pulled out my phone from my pocket, seeing that I had two messages.

   Ashley K -

   Heard you're back. You up for any? ;)

  The next was a nice picture of her chest. I smiled and shook my head slightly, saving the picture to my camera roll.

  Ashley is one of the, I guess you could say, preppy girls. Total blonde, fit body, tan, and sexy as hell. She's got a huge rack, and a nice ass. Plus, she knows what good sex is.

  To Ashley k.

  Hell yeah I'm back ! Meet me at my dorm in ten !

  I looked up just in time to see Harry walking out of Liam's room. "I'm going back to the frat house." He sighed and looked to Luke. "You coming?"