Chapter 73

Mature?

Niall's POV*

"You're crazy, Khloe."

"No, I'm not! I just wanted her to move." I laughed, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"A nice 'excuse me' would have been sufficient, ya think? You didn't have to shove her to the ground."

"I didn't shove her!" She yelled in denial, hitting me on the chest.

"You're so violent!" I teased, bumping my hip into her.

"Well I didn't shove her." Khloe giggled. "I have have bumped into her and she may have coincidentally fallen, but I didn't force her to the ground."

"Whatever you say, babe." I shook my head, smiling as I guided her around the park.

We had stopped at a gas station to get slushies and ended up walking over to the park across the street. We had a little over two hours until Khloe's surprise. I cold only hope that she'd like it so that I didn't have to stress over that as well as metting her parents tonight.

Khloe said that she had told them about me, but I don't know the exact words she'd used, or what they had said about me. She was keeping me in the dark about it and it was mentally driving me insane.

All of this was so much that I was just wrecked. It didn't help that plane rides always seem to wear me out for some reason, no matter how long they are.

I could tell that Khloe was the same way, since as soon as we landed, she stood right up and was off. I know that she doesn't really like them, but I've never seen her want to leave so badly.

I let her go though, not wanting her to be cranky. I had grabbed our carry-ons and hopped off, only to see her bustle through people, bumping shoulders and elbows as she shoved her self through people. She had knocked into a lady causing them both to stumble. I made my way over there quickly to see the lady sitting on the ground and Khloe helping her up.

I'd rolled my eyes, trying not to laugh as I helped them both, making sure to pull Khlo out behind me so we could just get the car and go.

"I'm serious, Niall. You make it sound worse than what it was."

"Well that's just what it looked like to me." I laughed.

"Well you saw wrong." She took a drink of her cherry slushie, crinkling her nose at the coldness.

I smiled and stepped in front of her placing my thumb on her scrunched nose. "That's got to be the cutest thing I've seen you do." I beamed, rubbing circles on her cheek.

"Drink my slushie?" She laughed.

"No, goofball. Make that face." It reminded me of a small kitten when they dip their nose in milk and scrunch it to try and lick it clean.

"Oh." she blushed. I smiled and just continued to stare onto her eyes. It's crazy how much I have fallen for this girl, and what's even crazier is that it's only been three months.

"Why do you always stare at me like that?" She whispered, looking to the ground.

"Like what?"

"Like that." She smiled, blushing even more as she looked up at me through her thick set of eyelashes.

"Like this?" I made a silly face causing her to giggle. My heart jumped at the sound and butterflies took over my stomach making it go light.

"No, you dork." She laughed and I smiled. That was my favorite sound in the while world. The way it came out so freely and light. It was like music to my ears.