Chapter 9

*Niall's POV*

"Yeah, what else would I'd done?", I laughed. "How about you? Get anyone in your bed last night? I saw that blonde was back." Harry shook his head, chuckling. He opened the door as we both walked into the local brewery. I haven't been here in ages.

Well, since before I left this stupid town in the first place.

I'm only back because the chicks here are hotter than the other ones I was dealing with in Ireland. They're not as clingy and annoying. Plus, they know what a good fuck is.

"What's her name again?", I racked my brain for an answer trying to remember, but there's too damn many. "Auburn or something?"

"Audrey. ", Harry corrected me, ordering us our drinks.

The dick at the counter looked overly posh and like he was a freaking model for tuxedos or some fancy shit.

He gave us a smile as he handed Harry the change. I rolled my eyes at him, following Harry to a small couch in the very back, straight across from the door.

"Anyways, did you get any?", I took a sip of my coffee, smiling and placing it on the small round table in front of us. As much as I hate this dim lighting from these Christmas lights, even though is only August, and the shitty music in the background, I love their coffee. Absolutely the best around!

"Nah, she was too drunk. She came in from outside and just sat on my bed and cried all night. Every time I asked her what was wrong, she just shrugged." I nodded my head as he explained, casually taking another drink.

The bell above the door caught my attention as it swung open, revealing a fit brunette. I immediately recognized her as Harry's sister. She came in by herself, smiling as she walked to the counter, starting a conversation with the prick. He smiled and nodded to her.

The bell dung again as another smaller brunette walked in, smiling and walking over to Gemma. She turned her side to me, facing the counter as well. I couldn't help but stare at her ass through her tight leggings.

Wait a minute. I could recognize that ass anywhere. That's the girl from last night...

I stared, watching her, unable to pry my eyes away as she flirted, smiling and laughing, with the waiter dude. I wasn't jealous in any way because I could give a fuck less on who she talks to, I just didn't have it in me to look away. She truly has a fine ass for a damn freshman.

Gemma paid and took a hold of her drink, turning towards us. She eyed me carefully before looking up to Harry, panic clear in her eyes. He stopped talking, looking to Gemma. The girl at the counter, walked beside Gemma, giving the guy one last smile.

My eyes caught hers when she turned towards us. The smile that was present on her face had dropped, and her eyes went dull. All the thoughts cleared in my head. I eyed her up and down, making it noticeable, giving a cocky smirk.

New, dirty thoughts spiraled through my brain; Oh, the things I would like to do to this girl.

Gemma and the brunette, I think her name was Khloe, had stopped in their tracks. She glanced to her drink in her hands, then back to me.

"I'll be right back, mate.", Harry dug me out of my trance on the girl, giving me a pat on the shoulder as he stood up. He pulled at the bottom of his white shirt under his blue flannel, setting his cup on the table. I watched him make his way over to his sister out the corner of my eye. My gaze was still fixed on the brunette as she shook her head at Gemma, walking towards the bathrooms.

I quickly stood up, placing my cup next to Harry's. I passed Gemma and Harry who were deep in conversation, making my way past the small fireplace on the side of the wall.

I neared a brick hallway, quickly turning into it. I glanced behind my shoulder, making sure no one was looking as I pushed open the girls' bathroom door.

She stood at the sinks, leaning on them, looking intently at herself in the mirror. She suddenly looked over at me, letting out a shrill scream that was quickly muffled by my hand on her mouth.

"Khloe, was it?", I smiled a genuine smile. She nodded, her eyes wide, watching my every move. I placed my other hand on her waist, turning her fully so that her back was now pressed against the sink instead– me in front.

I slid my hand from her mouth over her cheekbones and onto the side of her head as I placed a loose piece of hair behind her ear.

I could tell she was nervous. Her heart was at an increasing rate, and her brown eyes wide and filled with fear.

"Don't be scared, love.", I smirked, leaning close to her ear. "I don't bite."

She seemed to have come out of her foggy state, pushing on my chest with both hands. I didn't budge, however. Her twigs of arms didn't do her much justice.

I placed a small kiss on her neck making her scowl at me. I ignored her and her motive to push me away and placed another just by her collarbone.

Oh, the things I'd like to do to her are far more imaginable than the basic human's brain. So much out there to try; new experiences. Wouldn't that be a fun time...

"N-Niall. Stop.", She squeaked. "Someone's going to see us."

The thought of being caught with her is quite intriguing.

I smirked, and trailed more up her neck, onto the base behind her ear. "Told you, you wouldn't forget me," I whispered, kissing her right under the hinge of her jaw. That seemed to be her weak spot as she just about melted into my arms.

I smiled, satisfied to hear her try and hold back a moan, and kissed it again only this time lingering longer.

She didn't try and stop me this time, letting me suck. I moved her hair to one shoulder, trailing back down to her collarbone.

A shiver ran through her body and small goosebumps filled her fair skin as I took my fingers and moved her shirt lower on her shoulder. The mark I'd left yesterday is there. Not much bigger than a nickel, but big enough to tell.

I began sucking on the same hickey again, blowing on it a bit. I wanted it to be the one that stood out for people to see. She's mine. I own her now. Kind of like how I mark all of my other little one night stands just before I fuck them and dump them.

She tilted her head to the side more, allowing more access while a small whimper left her parted lips. I ran my hands up her sides, feeling every inch of her amazing curves. She squeezed both of my biceps as I lifted my head up to look at her before pressing my lips forcefully to hers.

She kissed back with the same amount of lust, seeming to take me by surprise a bit. No doubt I didn't mind though.

Our lips moved in sync and I pressed under her thighs, signaling for her to jump onto the sinks which she did. Damn, these leggings are killing me. I want her so bad right now. To just take her on this bathroom floor. She might mind, but I certainly wouldn't. A groggy moan left the back of my throat as she tugged on my hair at the base of my neck, pulling me closer to deepen the kiss even more.

In a flash, I was shoved away, our lips disconnecting. I took a big gasp, surprised by the sudden action. I listened intently to our heavy breathing filling the small room. It kind of pissed me off how she was playing a constant battle with herself. She knew she wanted me. I mean every girl on this damn campus, and just about every other wants me. What is wrong with her?

"What the hell?", I asked. She jumped off the sink, gaining balance back on her feet. Her face was flushed and her soft lips, plump.

"Don't touch me, Niall Horan.", she said sternly, fixing her hair and shirt quickly. She made her way to the large wooden door, pausing for a second. "Matter of fact, just stay the hell away from me." With that, she swung the door open, quickly making an escape.

Oh, sweet, sweet Khloe, if you think this is over, you're sadly mistaking. I, Niall Horan, always get what I want. And babe, I want you.

9/19