Chapter 16

I smiled and pressed send, watching the little grey bar completely fill at the top, notifying that the message had now been sent.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm the butterflies as much as possible. I can do this. I am doing this. I'm going to that party, to see Luke. Not Niall. I can do this.

The girls' shouts had now turned into small whispers that lingered through the door.

I laughed to myself and turned to the mirror. I think I look pretty good today to say the least. I pulled my ripped skinny jeans higher around my hips a little more, and tugged down my teal shirt with a daisy imprinted on it. I wiped under my eyes to rid of any smeared mascara and ran my fingers through my straight hair, faintly listening to the girls attempt a plan to get me out of here.

It's funny how they think I can't hear them, when really I can hear everything. How they plan on saying that Luke is at the door. If only they knew. And saying that if I leave my phone in the bathroom they can get it, and if I don't, El will say that her's is dead and that she needs to call Louis. Quite a nice plan, honestly.

"Khloe!"

"Mhmm?", I responded, smiling.

"Luke is at the door and he says he needs to talk to you?", Perrie questioned more than stated.

I smirked and threw open the door, giving my best fake smile.

"Really?!", I asked, acting surprised. They looked taken aback before quickly covering it up with a devious smile.

"Yep!" Eleanor smiled and craned her neck to see the door then back to me. "You should really go see what he wants. It seems important." I smiled back, stiffling a laugh.

"And what must seem so important?", I raised my eyebrows, smiling. Liz's face turned red as she panicked, trying to come up with something fast. That alone made me crack into laughter. They looked at me confused as it rolled out through my parted lips. "You guys are loud whisperers, 'ya know?", I smirked, still chuckling. I shook my head and walked past them, sitting back on the couch with my legs crossed under me.

Perrie groaned and turned to look at me. "Just tell us the guy's name!" I laughed and shook my head. I could feel my cheeks heat up again, but as long as I tried to not think of Luke, they would at least stay controlled.

"Okay, either tell us the guy, or you have to go to the party tonight.", Eleanor challenged, thinking that I would give it up because as far as she knows, I'm still staying behind. So this could really go one of two ways. Either I go to the party and get trapped with Luke by force, or I tell them that he's the one texting me, get shit for it, and then get trapped with him at the party. So really it's kind of a lost cause for me either way. However, I think I'll go with the first option to atleast save myself the despair of embarrassment for a mess the three could possibly create.

"Um... I'll go to the party." I huffed, pretending to be annoyed, even though the butterflies were back, bouncing off every inch of my insides.

"So he's that big that'd you'd pick the party over telling us?" El asked, giving me a sly smirk. I nodded and gave a cheesy smile. They all laughed while Perrie sat on the edge of the bed, and Liz sat beside me.

"However.", I interjected. "I get to pick my outfit." Liz and Perrie chuckled as Eleanor whined and plopped herself next to me, also. She fixed her white blouse before turning to look at me.

"Fine.", she huffed. "But I at least have to approve." I smiled and nodded.

"Deal."

*