Chapter 32

Niall's POV*

There has got to be a way to get her to like me. A way to lure her into me. I never realized it, but being with out her in literally driving me insane! I can't take this anymore.

  It's been Four days. Four days!That's it since I've last kissed her!

  I shouldn't be pacing around in my room like this, driving my head into my hands as I scrunch and release my hair a million times. I shouldn't be thinking about her. I shouldn't be doing a lot of things I'm doing, but I am and I can't figure out how to stop.

  I should be out drinking, or sleeping with a girl, not walking around like a mad man with her on my damn mind.

  Fucking Luke. He just had to show up that day with Harry. He just had to come in and swoop my girl off her feet. That should be me, and I'm mentally going bizarre knowing that it's not. Knowing that he went on a date with her, not me.

  I may not date, but I sure ass hell wouldn't mind going on one with Khloe. I wouldn't mind paying for her dinner, no matter how much it costs me. Fuck, I wouldn't mind spending all my money on her if it meant that at the end of the night, I'd be the one seeing her smile.

  I tugged the roots of my hair, reaching to find the nearest thing to me to chuck at the wall. The pillow didn't release as much anger as I was hoping as it lightly bounced off, releasing a dusty puff of air as it came into contact with the floor.

  "Fuck!" I threw myself onto my bed. My door started to bugde open and I rolled my eyes to look at Liam who stood with his hands shoved in his pockets.

  "Fuck off, Liam.", I growled, tugging on the roots of my hair as I stared at the ceiling. I bet I could just pull all this hair out and it still wouldn't bother me as much as knowing that she actually went on a date with that prick. Knowing that his lips were on hers. That his grubby hands have touched her.

  Fuck, I'm going insane!

  "Dude, what the hell happened to you?", His voice broke my thoughts and I couldn't help but to shoot him a quick glare, silently thanking that he did before I lost it.

  Since I've met her, I've done everything I could to not get into a fight. There have been countless times that I have just wanted to beat the shit out of someone (mainly Luke), but I have stopped myself for her damn self. I'm tired of being looked upon based on my past- that just so happened to reflect the present that I'm living. I don't want to be some monster to her.

  "I. Said. To. Fuck. Off.", I stated between my gritted teeth. If he could just leave me alone, that would be beyond fucking amazement.

  "Whatever, I'm taking Soph out to eat, so try not to hurt yourself." A huff escaped my dry lips as he left the room. Shortly after the main door closed and I glanced to look into the bright living room that shown between the small gap of the door, itself, and the frame.

  "You could have shut the door!" He's gone, Niall. Who the hell are you yelling at? "Asshole.", I mumbled.

  I rolled my eyes and sat up, placing my feet to the carpet.

  Screw him and his freaking perfect relationship with his freaking perfect barbie doll of a girlfriend.

  I quickly pulled my faded blue sweatshirt from the edge of the head board, zipping it up. I grabbed my phone off my desk along with my grey Stussy snapback and quickly made my exit.

  I don't know where I'm going, but I need to get the hell out of the stuffy ass dorm.

  I ran down the metal stair case, and left through the double doors.