Chapter 40

Niall's POV*

  I fell onto my back, my breathing heavy and my heart pumping out of control. Allison rested next to me, her long brown hair tickling the inside of my arm as my hand lay on the pillow above her head.

  "Wow.", she breathlessly stated into the heated and dense air. I stared down to her as she looked up, a smile present on her lips. "What time is it?"

  I glanced to the clock on the little stand next to my bed. It's been so long since I've slept around here, that I almost felt nervous doing so. It's weird.. "Uhh, it's a little past eight." I mumbled, feeling the adrenaline slowly leave my body as my heart started to settle. She yawned and cuddled into my side, pulling the sheet up to cover us. "Oh, no 'ya don't." I caught the sheet as her eyes flicked up to meet mine.

  "Please, Niall?", she whined as she snuggled further into me. I quickly sat up, swinging my feet over the bed.

  "Nope. You know the rules."

  "Niall.. Just this once, please? It's been a while since we've-"

  "Allison, I'm sorry, but no." I sighed as I pulled back on my black briefs then a pair of blue gym shorts. She huffed and slowly got out of the bed before putting back on her under garments. "Here. Keep it." I chucked my white shirt towards her, watching as her eyes just about popped out of her head before she quickly slipped it on. The small brunette then slipped into a small pair of shorts, however they still weren't seen as the shirt fell down her thighs.

  She quickly ran her fingers lightly through her hair a couple times before we were able to exit the room.

  "Abby, I-" My eyes caught Luke's, who was pacing back and forth outside the bathroom. He quickly glanced to me then to Allison. So her names Abby.. I shot him a glare, continuing to follow Allison down the stairs. 

 Prick.

I walked her to the door, glancing to each of the guys who were all sitting on the couch, chatting about the huge bash on Saturday.

  "Bye, Niall." Allison whispered as she stepped onto her tippy-toes and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

  "Night, Allison." I stated as I closed the door behind her. I turned to the guys as I heard a bedroom door close upstairs. "Who was Luke on the phone with?" I rounded the couch, placing my ass in the open spot next to Zak.

  "Last time I checked, he was up there with Khloe." Zak shot me a confused look and I just shrugged.

  So she's over and he had to step into the hall to talk on the phone with Abby. Smart one, he is. I rolled my eyes, relaxing into the cushions. Ah well. She'll figure it out soon enough.

  "How'd the game go, yesterday?" Zayn asked aloud.

  "Fucking great!" Collin's smile grew wide as he continued. "We beat the fucking shit out of them; winning 6-0!" I chucked as Collin 'air fived' Zak and I.

  "Yeah, we-", Zak started in before he was cut off by shouting upstairs. Everyone went quiet, all looking towards the old wooden staircase.

  I couldn't help the smirk that was suddenly on my face. "Think she found out?" I asked to no one in particular as our eyes continued to be locked towards the scene. You could hear Luke's voice raise, then Khloe's. Luke's did one last time before a door slammed shut, making us all jump and look back to eachother as if we hadn't just witnessed the two arguing.

  Heavy steps were heard as they smacked against the wood, just before black vans and black skinny jeans had appeared. My eyes snapped up to Luke's before he shook his head and swung open the door, slamming it shut afterwards.