Chapter 92

Last chapter; time to ball my eyes out!

Okay before I get into this, there will be NO authors note at the end but I will put one up on WEDNESDAY to conclude this book so PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR IT!

There will be NO epilogue, so this is it.

Please don't hate me!!!

For a final time in this book, I love you all so much and thank you for everything. Good luck reading -Ariel :) xx

Song: I don't wanna love somebody else ~ A Great Big World

Niall's POV*

Mature

I'm lost.

Lost in the thoughts of her. Lost in the mind of the wonderless. Lost in myself.

My heart craves her touch. Craves her breath that becomes mingled with mine in unison. Craves the dimensions of the dips and curves of her skin.

She rests so peacefully on my numb and overly hot arm. The spikes of needles prodding at the tips of the flesh in my palm. But she was sleeping. And she was still. And I wouldn't move that arm in the world for my own pleasure if it meant that she was comfortable.

I don't know how we ended up here. How after everything, I ended up with this beautiful piece of artwork tangled in my sheets in the morning. Her golden brown hair spread out along my white pillows; brown eyes with a strike of green through the center lightly covered by a thick coat of dark eyelashes; skin tinted like caramel cream; lips soft and plump. I grabbed ahold of her left hand, my eyes immediately attaching to the shiny piece of metal that occupied her fourth finger. I gently slid it off, twisting the warmed ring between my fingers.

When I went to "practice" the other day, I was really getting this made. I'd never tell Khloe that, but I happened to spot a Kay Jewelers on the corner and just out of spite in the moment it was as if I'd been stuck dead center of the heart. I didn't even know what I was doing until I was holding the crown in my fingertips, slightly hot due to the engravement possess that had happened only seconds before.

I remember my eyes roaming all over the clear cases, fingers lightly brushing past each velvet box in which sat all different sorts. From wedding to engagement to promise to self purity. They were all so beautiful like speckled stars as the diamonds bounced in the light, twinkling brighter as I passed by each one.

I had originally stopped by a small, solid, silver band to which held a tiny single pink diamond. It was absolutely beautiful and I almost hesitated to pick it up and get a feel for myself. That was until I noticed the sparkling glimmer out the corner of my eye.

Three little white diamonds speckled under the dim lighting, adoring a golden band. It wasn't ordinary though. No, it was so unique and beautiful. Just like Khloe. I realized in that moment that I didn't want the simple pink one anymore because Khloe was anything but simple. It didn't fit her in any way, but rather the crown, like the crown of a beautiful princess - my princess - was one of a kind. It resembled her in more ways than one. From being so pure and beautiful to being different and unique and special and right then, I had no second thoughts.

My mind didn't back out or second guess. Instead, my heart fluttered at the thought of making her the biggest promise I had yet.

I know that things are getting harder. I see it every day. Between unexpected soccer practices which always seem to interrupt our only time together, to the obstacles that we've spent a majority of our time trying to overcome, to even school and things being spread around.