Chapter 64

Songs: (sorry I've been bad with these haha)

Thinking Out Loud -Ed Sheeran

Your Song -Ellie Goilding

Chasing Cars -Snow Patrol

•••

My eyes slowly blinked open, fluttering as the light poured into the stingy room, illuminating the tiny dust mites floating in the air. My head was suddenly sent into a shock of pounding; my eyes then squeezing shut.

Slowly rolling onto my back, my hands tangled themselves into my brown roots. I let out a quiet yawn, then glanced around the room. I seemed to have fallen asleep in the living room on the couch.

Red, plastic cups, and trash was thrown all about. Chip bags and crumbs fell onto the floor as I moved my feet. I crinkled my nose and gently sat up, babying my head in my hands.

Faint music lightly played through the speakers and the strobe lights were still going on in the corner.

God, what happened last night?

I had this horrid taste in my mouth and I suddenly felt my stomach quench, clearly indicating that I was going to be sick. Normally I can hold everything down, but As I quickly sprinted to the bathroom around the corner, my body was telling me different.

After I flushed and cleaned up, I found myself exiting and coming to view with Garrett passed out, surrounded by filled plastic cups. I lightly laughed and snapped a picture.

Good luck, buddy.

People were scattered all over the place, passed out. I walked into the kitchen where I found my phone sitting on the counter next to a pile of car keys. Louis or someone must have confiscated everyone's keys so they couldn't drive home last night.

I noticed it was seven twenty so I quickly sent Khloe a text asking if she was up before I pulled some pain killers from the medicine cupboard. My bum was sat back on the stool, my head back in my hands. Why do hangovers have to be so freaking rough. Can't you just be sick for like twenty minuets, then have it go away?

My eyes glanced up to see a guy- of which I do not know the name of- enter the kitchen. I threw the Motrin to him, watching as he opened the bottle and took two before thanking me. I chuckled and stood up, deciding to go take a shower before I had to leave to get Khlo. I wanted to be at least somewhat presentable.

I made my way up the creaky, old staircase and into the small bathroom. There was a person passed out next to the toilet, so I just took his foot into my hands, dragging him into the hallway. I was in no mood to deal with people's shit.

I locked the bathroom after myself and started the water to the shower, leaving it cold though to help me soothe this headache.

I dotted my finger with toothpaste before scrubbing my teeth the best that I could. I rinsed with a bit of water, stripping from my clothing. I'd need to make my shower fast so I had time to stop and get new clothes on.

The good thing about today was that I didn't have class until 10, when I'd start English with Khloe. She helped me get all my catch up work done the other day, so now I had to remember to take it all in with me because if forgotten yesterday.

I quickly hopped into the shower, hissing as the ice cold water trembled over my shoulders. I shook my hair a bit, running my hands through the knotted strands as I pushed it more under the streaming water. I squeezed a dot of shampoo into my palm before placing it to my head, cleaning the stale stench of liquor off my body. I then rinsed and scrubbed with a bit of Men's Suave body wash.