Chapter 67

"Khloe, let's go!" I am not going out there. Not like this.

It's been a week since we left for West Virginia. During that weekend, we ended up winning two out of the three games, regarding us in getting a trophy.

Also during that time, Niall and I went on a hike through a few trails, and then at night we'd all go out on nightly walks. It was fun being able to just hang out and have fun without the worries or stress that school brings. Even though it was just a weekend, it seemed like so much longer. It was a wonderful little break.

Today, was Friday, meaning halloween. Now, like planned, Niall and I were supposed to be going as Christof and Anna from the movie Frozen, however one stupid little bet with Louis screwed that up completely. I don't even know why I was stupid enough to make it.

I don't even know how to play soccer. When he asked me to hit the ball into the net how he did, which he had showed me, then I thought it'd be pretty easy. He could do it, then so could I, right? Wrong. Instead I tripped on the ball itself, falling backwards onto my bum and that counted as my shot since the ball rolled forward.. I guess I just wanted to see him dressed up as a penis. That was the deal.

If I could do it, then Louis had to dress up like giant dick and sing this song about erections that we'd found on YouTube. If Louis made it and I didn't, then I would have to dress up as a slutty model football player, and I would have to pose every time someone took a picture. To stay I was stupid for accepting the challenge was by far an understatement.

I was happy when Louis decided to down grade my outfit a bit, allowing me to just wear black spandex rather than the feathery, booty shorts that had originally came with the outfit.

My hair was blow dried and combed through to the side. I had black smudges under my eyes, and a smokey eye look. Most people would say I actually looked good, but I hated this. I was never, ever going to do this again.

"Khloe, babe." Niall leant against the bathroom frame, staring down at his phone.

"Niall, I'm not going in this..." he glanced up, his jaw immediately hanging open as he stared down at me. "I know, it's horrible." I whined, feeling more insecure now than ever. My stomach was too big for this belly shirt, and my legs did not fit in these pants right.

"What are you talking about? You look so fucking sexy right now." he smiled wide, putting his phone into his pocket as he walked towards me and grabbed my waist.

"Niall.." I whined, pushing him off of me.

"What?" I didn't want to say that I didn't want him touching my stomach, but it was true. I haven't been this insecure in a while, but for some reason, I was. It was horrible. He suddenly got the picture when I looked down bashfully and placed my hands over my stomach.

I looked up a bit as I noticed him on his knees in front of me. "What are you-"

I cut myself off as he gently tugged my hands to the side and pulled my waist to his lips. he started leaving kisses all over my stomach causing me to laugh a lot and grab onto his hair.

"Niall, stop." I giggled, pulling him away. He looked up to me with a crooked smile, his eyes a crazy blue. I could stare at them forever.

"Are you ready now, princess? You look hot as hell." he commented making me blush.

"You don't look to bad either." I smiled as he stood up. He was dressed as a soccer player from Madrid; and let's just say that even though it wasn't a scary or creative costume, it suited him very well. He looked like the real deal. It only made my heart heavy when I realized that he would have looked like that all the time if his father wasn't such a dickhead. So I quickly put that thought aside and grabbed his arm, feeling a little better that Niall at least liked me how I was.