Chapter 26

I sat with my feet dangled over the counter, tentatively watching Niall as he lay upside down on his couch, smiling at the ceiling in the dorm. Since when does he share a room with Liam? I thought he lived in the frats? I mean, it all makes sense now as to why I had walked in on him with a girl here, but still. And why didn't anyone tell me?

"Liam's going to be pissed 'ya know." I stated the obvious, trying not to laugh at him in his messed up state. I'm still not completely sure what's with him, but from the shit that was scattered across the tables back at Seth's, I can only assume.

I didn't think that Seth was that type of guy to do drugs and have parties- even though his was more of a prostitute party- but, I guess I was wrong. I keep assuming things and in the end I always end up wrong...

"Yeah? And what fucks do I give?", he stated nonchalantly as he rolled over and stood up straight so he was now eye level with me from across the room. I sighed and rolled my eyes, my heart pounding against my ribs faster and harder with each awakening step he took closer to me.

"Apparently none.", I exasperated. I glanced down to my hands while I pushed them palms down under my thighs. Yawning, I looked back up, only for my heart to leap due to Niall now standing only centimeters from my face. Damn, boy.

"Do you like me?"He stared intently into my brown eyes as if trying to figure out the stories and secrets behind them.

What? I don't know.. do I like him? I think I would rather enjoy him if he actually had respect for women.. Or people in general. I let out a thick sigh, looking back down.

"Niall..." Closing my eyes was the only way to check myself out mentally so that way I didn't have to see his expression. The truth is that, yes, I do like him but only sometimes. I could never have a serious relationship with him though, and I know that. I have a pretty good feeling at what he's getting to, and honestly, in the end it's going to be Luke over Niall. It just is. I can't and won't spend my time on someone who only wants one thing from every girl of the female species.

"It's not that I don't like you.." oh, how do I say this? "It's just that I don't like what you do.. if that makes sense?", I creased my brows and glanced at him, only to see him staring blankly at me back. The unreadable expression on his face scared me more than the thoughts that were probably running through his mind, ready to explode through his mouth.

He chuckled dryly and shook his head, moving slightly to stand in between my legs. "But you like what I do to you, right?", he smirked, leaning in a little closer. This isn't right, Khloe. Stay focused. "You like when I do this, right?" He smirked and my stomach flipped as he placed a gentle, feathery kiss under my ear. Dear Lord, Niall. What is he doing? Why am I allowing this?

Khloe! Focus! I shook my head, trying to clear it enough to push him away, but I just couldn't fight the urge of wanting more.

"You like when I do this, am I correct?", he whispered as he moved my hands out of the way and placed his firmly on the sides of my hips, trailing small, delicate kisses down my jaw and on to my neck. Yes, I like it.. I've never had this feeling before, but I do know that I like it. Who wouldn't?

"And this..", He whispered as he pulled me closer, wrapping his hands around my back as he began to suck on the base of my neck. My throat felt tight and dry, the air not able to escape as I took a sharp intake.

"N-Niall. Stop.", I forced out, trying not to moan while he continued the suck and pull with his teeth. No doubt there'd be a very visible mark now.

However, he kept going, drawing me in closer each time he'd suck harder. I whimpered, my hands involuntarily finding the hair at the back of his head, as he moved over more towards my collar bone. I need to stop. I shouldn't be doing this. I'm mad at him. No I'm furious with him. Not only did he ruin my date but he also made me come and get his high ass from downtown. This is ridiculous!