Chapter 82

Khloe's POV*

"My baby!" My eyes shot up from the back of Harper's trunk where I was currently pulling out my suit case and things. She had let me borrow her car for the few days I was going to be here for Thanksgiving since she was going to be with Aston anyways. I can't wait until next year when I'm actually allowed to have my car on campus. I think they do that because there are so many students as it is and very little parking space. But, it's still a pain in the ass.

"Hi, mom." Smiling, she ran down the steps, embracing my body in her arms.

"Oh, I missed you!" I giggled as she pulled my cheek to her lips. "Let me help you." she smiled, her brown eyes gleaming as she pulled out a couple grocery bags full of items that I had been asked to stop and get for the younger kids on Thanksgiving day.

All of our family usually comes to our house for dinner and for some reason, I feel like almost every adult besides my parents have at least one kid under the age of ten. It's very chaotic and crazy.

"Thank you." I told her when she set the seven bags down by the counter. "I grabbed everything you asked. Did you grab the turkey?"

"I did. Thank you so much, sweetie." I smiled and lugged my suitcase along with Bam Bam up the winding staircase. Yes, I brought him. What can I say, he makes a good cuddle buddy and smells like Niall. All the better.

Normally, I would have unpacked my stuff, but the thought of sitting with my parents sounded so much more relaxing, so I went back down to the main floor and dragged them into the living room to watch a movie. It was late, and I was extremely tired from driving, and I just wanted family time to relax. My mom laughed at me as I crawled up onto the same couch that her and my dad were sat at, sitting right between them in the heap of blankets.

I glanced to my mom, a smile creeping onto my face. I missed them so much. Her short brown hair was pulled back into a hair tie, her lips slightly pulled up along her thin face. Her cheekbones lifted high under her eyes which happened to reflect the telly. I don't know where I got my genes from because I honestly look nothing like either my dad or my mom. I have my dad's eyes and my mom'a height and that's about it.

"Did you miss me?" She asked, smiling down at me. I smiled back sheepishly and leaned into her side as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

The movie, The Silver Linings Playback, started playing and we all just sunk into each other and relaxed. I could feel my dad's hands move along my legs which were spread across his lap. A little giggle escaped my lips as he playfully tickled my feet. I curled my toes and moved them around to get him to stop, which he did, but only for a few minutes.

"Dad!" I jerked my leg as he started to tickle me right above my knee cap. He laughed and grabbed my leg to continue his horrid antics. "Stop! I'm going to kick you!" I laughed and squirmed. "Mom, help!" She just laughed and helped hold me down.

I couldn't breathe, I was laughing so hard. I tried to move, but my dad hand a death grip on me with one hand as he continued with the other. "Stop!" I yelled, thrashing, which only ended up on me falling with a hard thump to the floor.

I sat on my hands and knees breathing heavily before looking up to my parents with a smile. They were laughing and moving around as they fixed the blankets.

"I hate you guys." I exhaled, still smiling. Of course I didn't really, but gosh, I cannot stand the feeling of being tickled.

"Mhmm. You love us. Now get back up here and finish this movie so I can go to bed." My dad smirked.

"Speaking of that, what time is it?" My mom asked. I pulled out my phone, surprised to see that it was already 11:30.

"Eleven thirty four." I recited, quickly going to my messages to see that Harper and El had both texted me.