Chapter 7

"KHLOE. Get your ass up!"

My eyes shot open as I continued to be vigorously shaken. I slapped the hands off me, sitting up and wiping my eyes.

"What?!", I scolded Gamma, letting out a small yawn. She glared at me sitting on the edge of my bed.

Her hair was curled with her makeup done, and she was wearing black leggings with a white shirt and a cardigan. What time is it already that she would already be up and ready this early?! More like how can she be up this early? It's like 7!

"What time is it?", I squinted my eyes, looking outside to see the sun shining through. Okay, maybe a little later than seven, but still!

"That is irrelevant, right now. What I want to know is where the hell you went last night.", she stared at me, waiting for an answer.

What did it matter to her? She tagged me along, then ditched me to be left with some creep and her angry brother.

"You sound like my mother.", I stared back, with a blank expression. I'm not very fond of her at the moment. I hate people who are like this. They piss me off so easily! What is it to you to know what I'm doing and where I am 24/7?

"Well, I'm sorry, but I was scared. You ignored me when I called for you, and I noticed that Niall had shown up, and I didn't want him to see you. It scared me.", she looked back to my eyes. "Sorry for being so concerned.", she hissed, getting off my bed and walking into the bathroom.

Shit. I let out a sigh, sitting up and running my hand across my face.

"Gemma.... Don't be like this. I'm sorry.", I crawled out of bed, walking into the bathroom and leaned on the door frame, watching as she fixed her hair. "I'm sorry.", I pouted, trying not to laugh.

She turned to me, still not very pleased. Though I could see right through it. I raised my eyebrows as she tried to tame the wild smile that wanted so badly to break through and break her soft masterpiece on her fair face that she had clearly spent too much time on. It deceived her though and finally cracked, showing her pearly white teeth. I smiled back, sitting on the toilet lid as she continued.

"Wait, so why don't you want me around this Niall kid?" I asked, playing with the ends of my hair. I tried to play stupid, acting like I don't already know why. It's quite obvious why, actually. He's just plain out, bad news.

She looked at me, just staring. I shifted in my seat, not really sure if I wanted to hear her answer based on the look she gave me. I understand he's a frat boy and all, and trust me, I want nothing to do with him, but hence the look she was giving me, it's like he murdered someone and hung them on a post for everyone to see.

"Trust me, Khlo. He's no one that you want to be near. You're his 'type of girl' that he will toy with and leave them left to dry.", She took a seat on the bathroom counter, running a hand through her curls. "You have the nice brown eyes and the long hair. Tall and skinny figure. You're exactly what he would call 'fun'."

I shuttered at the thought. I felt flattered by her compliments but uneasy at the way Niall would treat me.

Whatever. I'm over thinking this anyways. It's not like I'm going to be seeing him anymore. There are thousands of people at this campus and only one of him. It should be pretty easy to avoid.

"That's disgusting.", I commented, walking out of the bathroom and into the small kitchen to make breakfast.

I pulled out the eggs and toast, along with the pan, quickly heating the stovetop. Easy enough breakfast.

"So babes, what do ya wanna do today?", Gemma walked out of the bathroom, taking a seat on the bar stool. Her phone buzzed against the cheap (obviously fake)marble counter, rattling the top before she quickly picked it up, swiping the screen.