Chapter 5

"Yes! You're wearing that. It's hot!" Perrie and Gemma both stood staring at me in awe as Eleanor finished playing dress up with me. "Now, makeup."

Seriously? We have been in this damn room for over an hour now. The girls have completely turned me into a Barbie doll. Skimpy outfits and all. What was I getting myself into! Don't get me wrong, they're super nice and extremely friendly, but THIS? This is all too much! I'm converse, they're heels. I'm simple t-shirts, they're dresses and brand names. Gemma is the only one who really shares the same style as I, but I have completely changed my view on that as she stands in front of me in a short black dress that fits too well, and shows way too much.

Eleanor grabbed my hand, dragging me to the bathroom. I let out a groan, slowly following behind her.

"Please, not too much? I already feel like I'm an easy hit in this outfit." I complained, trying to pull down the black shirt that could literally be a bra! She also had me a white pencil skirt with a pair of black heels. My long, dirty blonde hair was curled down my back, in a half up, half down, tied together with a small blue rubber band. I was not feeling this one bit.

"Don't worry! And what are you talking about? You don't look like an easy hit! You look hot!" She sighed and slapped my hands away from my 'shirt'. "Stop! Your boobs look great like that!"

I sighed, sitting on the toilet as she started. I felt the brush land on my eyelids, causing me to flinch and pull back. "Stop moving! Ugh, you're so difficult!" Eleanor yelled but chuckled as she continued. I finally just sat patiently, letting a small chuckle rumble between my parted lips as she applied a neutral colored lipstick to them.

When she was finally finished, I sighed looking into the mirror. To be honest, I really didn't look that bad. I actually can agree that I did, in fact, look hot. However, that does not help the fact that this is not me.

I sighed, looking to the girls who all stood ready with giant smiles on their faces.

"Ready?", I asked and gave a fake smile.

They all nodded and began small talk as I grabbed my small wallet and my phone and followed them out the door.

Yay, my first college party! I'm so excited!

Not.

The walk there wasn't too far, and the weather outside was warm at least. The music grew louder as we neared. You could see the lights rapidly changing from green to blue to red from the road across the street as we came to the corner.

"Wow, this party is big!" I commented, looking to the large frat house in front of me. Large, wooden Greek letters of ΦΓΔ rested against the side of the house, surrounded by empty red cups. About fifty people sat outside, either dancing, smoking, standing in circles, probably getting high, or passed out in the yard.

The other girls just laughed at my observations, leading the way through the yard and into the house.

Why am I even allowing this? This year, I was supposed to drowning in my homework and working extra hard to get good grades. When I said that I wanted a fresh start, I was meaning with my school. Keeping grades up, unlike all my previous years. Not procrastinating and actually doing my work. I didn't mean going to large frat parties!

The dark and foggy air took over my vision, the only light being given off is from the kitchen light and the few strobe lights. You could see glimpses of people who were sitting or standing against the wall, otherwise, it was just people grinding and drunkenly dancing to the music that echoed and boomed through the house, rattling it a little.

The atmosphere reeked of hard liquor, sweat, and weed. I coughed as it filled my senses. I carefully and nervously followed the girls through the living room and into what seemed to be the kitchen.