Chapter 66

"Khloe! Get your feet off my headrest!" Niall laughed, although he was annoyed.

"Niall......." I groaned and sat up straight, leaning forward to rest between the two front seats. "Niall. Niall. Niall. Niall. Ni-"

"What? Jesus, Khlo!" I giggled and I caught the faint smirk that showed on his face for a split second before he wiped it away.

"Can we stop yet?" I stuck my tongue out and crossed my eyes downward to see it.

"We just stopped an hour ago." Niall stated and Louis laughed.

"But babe.... I'm hungry!" Niall rolled his eyes.

"We just got food. There's a bag of crisps on the floor by Louis' feet."

"First of all, they're chips. Second, I don't like those kind." I whined.

"Yes you do! You ate them literally twenty minutes ago."

"But I don't want them!"

"If you're hungry you'll eat'm." I frowned, pushing my hair back.

"But I'm not hungry anymore. I'm thirsty." I smiled, bobbing my head back and forth. This car ride was so boring and I'd do anything just to step out of it for a minute.

"Fine! Fuck." Niall huffed and got over into the turning lane so he could exit on the next ramp.

My smile grew and I leant up to kiss his cheek. "I love you." I sang.

"The only thing you love about him is his dick." Harper imputed with her eyes closed as her head rested against the window.

My cheeks grew hot as they all started to laugh. "That's not all! I love his smile, his laugh, his nonsense, his eyes, the list could go on forever."

"But you do admit that you do like it!" Harper shouted, suddenly coming alive.

I blushed, knowing that Niall was listening. "Well.. I mean, he's big and thick and y'know." I buried my face in my hands as everyone laugh, Niall's being the loudest.

"That must be a nice ride." Harper elbowed me. I gasped, laughing to cover my embarrassment.

"She wouldn't know! Niall won't give her any." Louis teased more.

How does he know that!? Does Niall really tell everyone that?!

"I mean it's obvious. You can literally see the sexual frustration between the two every time they're within a twenty feet diameter of each other." Louis laughed.

I was so done by now. I wanted to protest, but I couldn't because it was the truth. My face was ready to light on fire and I just wanted to be buried in a deep hole. "Oh my God!" Harper laughed.

"Guys! Stop!" I laughed and curled into a ball in my seat, hiding my face. Niall laughed and I seen his hand reach back between the seat and door before I felt it rubbing against my foot.

We finally pulled into the nearest gas station and I sighed as I quickly unbuckled and jumped out before I got teased any longer. Gemma pulled in a few seconds later and I noticed the concerned frown lines on her forehead. She pulled up next to us, and I immediately ran over to her and climbed into her car.

"What are you doing?" She laughed, as she cut the ignition.

"They're being mean." I laughed, as I laid my head on Seth's lap, smiling up to him. "Hi."

"Hey, kiddo." he gave me a cheesy grin. "Why are we stopped exactly?"

"I wanted to get out of the car. At first it was because I was getting tired of sitting, but now they're just teasing me." I blushed and Seth slowly ran his hand through my hair.