Chapter 75

Songs:

I Don't Dance - Lee Brice

Once In A Lifetime - One Direction
•••

"Niall, are you ready?" Stopping my pants half way up my pale legs, I turned to see Khloe rushing into my room trying to pull her dress up.

Her hair got caught in the back under her bra strap causing her to let out a little whine. I finished pulling on my black dress pants, buttoning them up before I walked over to help her.

"C'mere, babe." I carefully pulled her hair up and out of the way before gently placing it on her shoulder. I held onto the purple, strapless, dress sides, wrapping it tightly around her back where I slowly dragged the zipper up.

She turned around and I felt my jaw lower the slightest. It looked perfect on her. It supported her boobs nicely, showing off the curve of her hips. It didn't make her look boxy or like too wide, it was perfect.

"Does it look okay? It's my first time putting it on." I nodded, biting my tongue to stop me from ripping it off of her right here, right now.

"You look hot." Khloe's cheeks grew warm, her eyes locking onto mine. "Like it's really nice." Giggling, she pulled my smiling face into her palms, kissing my cheek.

"You look good, too." she mumbled. Backing up, she grabbed the emerald green tie off the bed and walked back over to me. Smiling, her small hands worked the tie over my neck, tying it together in the front.

"Didn't know you were so good at doing that." I smiled, running my hand over it to smooth it down.

"I'm a girl. We're practically trained to do that." she laughed.

"Oh, I thought you were just trained to make sandwiches and do my laundry. I didn't know that tying ties came in that package deal too." A hard thumb was brought to my chest along with a scowl on my girl's face. I chuckled, pulling her back into me.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, I'm Niall." I smirked and Khloe scoffed, trying not to smile.

"You're not funny."

"I know. I told you I was Niall, princess." Khloe's head shook before she cracked a smile, grasping into my biceps.

"You're annoying. That's what you really are." I laughed, tossing my head back.

"You know I love you, Khlo."

"I know. I love you too." she smiled.

"Oh, I have something for you. Turn around." Nerves filled my stomach, creating little butterflies as I noticed a spark ignite in her eyes.

"What? Niall, I-"

"Just shush and turn around." I laughed, digging into the pocket of my suitcase. I bit my lip as I pulled out a small little white box. I opened it up, trying to be quiet as I pulled out the lightweight, silver chained necklace. There was a small heart looped around the chain with a small diamond in the middle.

Smiling, I walked up behind her, moving her golden hair to the side. I could hear her breath hitch in her throat as I pressed a kiss to the back of her neck, bringing my arms around her head. I locked the necklace into place, fixing her hair back over her shoulders.

Khloe turned around, her hand covering the charm. A soft grin danced across her lips. It was so contagious that it made me smile even bigger.

"This is so beautiful, Niall. You didn't have to give this to me." She shyly looked up to me.