Chapter 6

"Love, the party just started.", He smirked. I blinked at him, my heart racing.

Khloe! Hello! Get away from him. He clearly has some form of undesired intentions.

I swallowed hard and shook his grip off of me, opening the door quickly. My heart pounded against my rib cage as he was quick and slammed it shut again, pushing me up against it.

My breath quickened as well as my pulse. I felt as if my heart was going to burst anytime.

My hands grew sweaty as his hot breath came closer to my face.

He has clearly had a few to drink, hence the scent in his breath.

I placed my small hands against his rising chest to create as much space between us as possible as he came even closer, inching his face to mine.

"S-stop.", I stuttered, pushing forcefully against his chest. He was too heavy and strong though, keeping his stance.

He smiled, and I held my breath as his eyes closed and he leaned in even further.

His hot breath fanned across my ears, surprising me because I was thinking that he was going to kiss me... Haha...

"What's your name, beautiful?", I felt my cheeks heat.

Stop, Khloe!

I laughed in his face, catching a glimpse of his eyes as he looked up, confused.

"Like you would actually care. After you shag me, you'll forget it anyways.", I pushed him again, still making no impact.

He raised an eyebrow at me with that stupid smirk on his lips. Oh, how I would love to just smack it off.

"So are you implying that you want to have sex with me?"

I rolled my eyes, feeling my body being pushed over to the wall beside the door as some one entered.

"No! You're twisting my words! Plus, I wouldn't have sex with you, if you and I were the only two people on the planet.", I stated, trying to break loose of his hold. "I'm not desperate, and you're not getting me in a bed with you.", I spat, growing angrier by the second.

Why couldn't he go pick on an actual easy girl here that will take him? Why me? He's just wasting his time if he thinks he's going to get me to sleep with him.

Not happening. Ever.

He just laughed, but I felt my cheeks heat. This time in anger instead of a blush.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to leave. Like, now.", I said sternly, searching past him to look for Harry.

His grip loosened on my wrist as he freed them, but I suddenly felt my hip bones being squeezed.

I suddenly jerked down, setting my hands on top of his freezing cold ones.

"Don't do that.", I gritted through my clenched jaw.

He smirked, again. "Why? Is someone ticklish?", he squeezed them again, causing me to double over.

Oh. My. God. Can he please just leave me the fuck alone?

  I need to get out of here before Harry sees me. It's been at least fifteen minutes, and he's bound to anytime now.

And if I thought he was mad back in the kitchen, I really don't want to see him mad now.

"Stop!", I yelled. I was growing more inpatient, angrier, and scared as the seconds crept by. I need to leave. Now.

"Come on, just at least dance with me?", he kept his hands on my hips, roaming up and down my waist. "Please?"