Epilogue 4: June 12, 2018

*Not edited, I'll do it tomorrow! ONE MORE LEFT AND FROZEN IS DONE-ZO!!!*

I stood with a smile plastered on my face, the sun beating down against my rose colored cheeks. With my curled hair pushed back by my black cap and my sunglasses guarding my brown eyes, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as everyone around me counted down from 10.

My delicate fingers pushed the red and white tassel back before gently grasping onto the corner of the cap. With the excitement streaming through my veins, in the blink of an eye, my hat was in the air and black gowned arms were pulling me every way possible while hugs and kisses were being thrown around like insults on the Jerry Springer Show.

These past four years have been amazing. So many friends, so many memories, so many pictures... It's been crazy. It's hard to believe that I was already officially graduated. I've learned so much throughout the years and it's honestly made me the person I am today. I couldn't be more thankful.

For the first time in just over six months, I felt a few tears stream down my face as I pulled Harper into my embrace. Throughout the past three years, she's been the one to actually stay by my side. When everyone else left and moved on, Harper couldn't find a reason to. She's been my rock; she's been my support through everything.

"How's my girl?" She beamed, taking a step back while sliding her hands to caress my stomach.

"Going crazy, like every other day." I bubbled out, placing my own hands over my swollen belly. Harper beamed at my words before pulling me back into a hug.

"She's probably really excited for her momma." Harper smiled and pulled away again before bending down to grab our caps.

I smiled as I glanced to the decorated top where a picture of my boyfriend and I was attached to the top, surrounded by white rhinestones. "Think so?" I grinned up at Harp, laughing when I noticed her roll her eyes.

"I know so."

"You're the best." I brightly grinned and placed the hat back on my head.

"Where's my baby?" Oh boy... My mothers voice echoed through the mass of people. I turned my heels on the bright green grass to see my mom and dad approach Harp and I with bright smiles plastered on their cheeks. Brandon followed right behind them, brightly painted flowers being bundled in his hands. "Oh, congratulations, girls!" She moaned and pulled us both into a hug.

Smiles filled the air as every graduate found their families, pictures being taken all around the out doors stadium. "Thanks, mom." I smiled and kissed her cheek before moving over to my dad.

I noticed his small, watery eyes, but decided to not point them out and just give him a hug instead. I always give him a hard time about everything, I think their one time I can spare my mocking humor. "I am so proud of you, Rey Bear." I smiled at the nickname before hugging him tighter for a second more, then pulling away.

"Do I get a hug from my beautiful girl, too, or what?" I turned with a smile on my face to see Brandon holding the flowers out with his arms open. Beaming a little more than I probably should be, I let go of my dad and moved to walk sassily into his arms. With both of us laughing, I pulled him into my embrace, gliding my finger tips up his jaw to feel the light scruff rub against my fingers.

Smiling as his lips came into contact with mine, I let them longer for a few moments before pulling away to rest my forehead against his collarbone. "You need to shave." I grinned, finding comfort in the way his hands slowly slid up and down my sore back.