Chapter 42

Mature

"FUCKING TALK TO ME, KHLOE!" I tried to push his away, but he seemed to have other ideas as his hands slipped from beside my head and gripped my wrists, pinning them to the door. "You say you want my attention. I'm all ears." He spoke, sending daggers through my skin as his hands tightened around my wrists.

I clenched my jaw, trying to stop the tears, as I stared into his dark and cold, marbled eyes, watching as the words were once again repreated. My stomach was in my chest, and my heart felt like it was being dragged across blazing open flames.

I couldn't even hear the music anymore over my own heart beat that had flooded my ears with the no longer patterned beat. I think my heart rate had officially flown over the moon and into the stars.

He was drunk. I could smell the stench of alcohol radiating off his flushed skin as he took a half step closer, decreasing the space between us.

I tried to look somewhere else other than the fuming man in front of me, but he was quick to release my hands and grab my jaw, forcing me to look at him.

"I said to fucking talk me." His voice was stone, much like his eyes, sending shivers and daggers through my bones.

"L-Luke, stop. Please." I choked on my breath as more tears started to flow down my cheeks, creating their own paths to follow.

Before my mind could even process what was happening, I felt his lips slam into mine, causing my teeth to nip my tongue. I squirmed and thrashed my hands againsts him, trying to push myself away, but that only made him squeeze my cheeks harder and press his body completely into mine to pin me against the door.

The hot tears rolled off my cheeks, as my eyes became blurry and my thrashing body became worn out and tired.

"You're such a bad girl, Khloe. And you know what happens to bad girls?" I shook my head, even though I have a pretty good idea in this case.

He picked me up and swung me onto his bed, giving me no time to even try to eascape before he came toppling on top of me, causing me to cry out in pain.

"Somebody help-" I tried to scream but choked on more tears as his hand calsped onto my mouth, muffling the sound.

"Shhh, baby. It's gonna be okay." He whispered, pulling his lip ring between his teeth. I whimpered turning my head to the side as he roughly ran his free hand over my stomach and up my shirt to grip my breast.

The tears continued to flow as I tried to get my hands out from underneath his body.

Luke smirked up at me, raising his eyes. "It's too bad that these rooms are sound proof, huh."

"I just want touch you. Run my fingers through your hair." I tried to say against his palm, taking deeps breaths through my nose to calm myself after a few minutes.

He removed his hand from my mouth, wiping a tear from my eye. "You what?"

"Let me run my fingers through your hair? Please. I want to touch you." He smirked again, quickly thinking it over before he positioned himslef lower on my hips, allowing my hands to be released. "Thank you." I sighed, my voice hoarse from crying. I smiled slightly staring at him.

I then pushed my hands through his quiff, bringing his lips back to mine as I held onto his neck. His tongue broke through the barrier my lips were forming as he took dominance automatically. I let it continue for a couple minutes in a heavy make out session. Just enough to get his mind distracted.

Once things started to heat up, I removed my hands from his hair, bringing them to his shoulders as I sat up; Luke holding himself above my lap with his knees. I shoved against his shoulders, causing him to lose balance and fall to the floor, disconnecting our lips.