Chapter 54

"Niall!" I giggled as he immediately pressed my body against the door, making it slam shut behind me. He tossed our luggage to the side, while his lips immediately attacked my neck.

It was kind of depressing having to leave Ireland last night. I was going to miss it dearly. And I was going to miss the independence that we both had drowned ourselves in.

Yesterday morning, I had woken up first, so I decided to make Niall breakfast in bed. When I had returned with blueberry pancakes, bacon and orange juice, Niall had been up. He practically praised me with happiness as he ate his food.

We laid in bed for a bit after we had finished, just talking and laughing. He'd asked me to go with him to meet his brother. I was a little hesitant at first, but it was my initial idea before I'd found out about Jonah.

He was ecstatic when I had agreed, pretty much dragging me behind him as we'd walked there.

Greg was the older version of Niall to say the least. He was funny and smart; very outgoing. He'd definitely made us feel welcome, even though he hadn't seen Niall in almost four years.

His wife, Denise, was also so.. so perfect and natural. I was surprised by that a little, not to be mean, but Niall had said that his brother was the most popular in College and the most favorite. I would have figured that his wife would have been a too tall, too skinny, overly caked girl. But she wasn't. She was pretty and friendly. She was so down to earth and happy. You could practically see the chemistry between the two radiating in the air.

And their son, Theo. He was probably one of the cutest kids I'd ever met. He had long blonde hair that feel into his eyes a bit, and he was only about the height of my mid-thigh.

I enjoyed watching Niall interact with his little nephew. He was hesitant at first, but you could tell that he had started to warm up to him. I couldn't help but to think of what Niall would be like as a father.

"Niall." I half whispered, half moaned, pressing my hands to his chest.

"Mmm.." He mumbled against my neck, causing me chest pains and intense butterflies as it sent vibrations through me.

I tilted my head further, allowing him more access. His fingers dug into the skin on my hips as he held me in place against the wooden door, his tongue lapping my skin before he began to suck on the spot.

I bit my lip, my fingers finding their way into his dyed blonde hair. I tugged at the roots on the back of his head, making him release my skin and move his head up to catch my lips. I pulled him closer, wrapping my hands around his neck as our tongues began to fight for dominance, his of course winning the battle.

He started to raise his hands along my stomach, my shirt lifting with each of his movements. I felt his cold, slender fingers come into contact with my breasts, over top of my bra. I pushed myself into him more as a groggy moan escaped from the back of my throat.

I tightened my arms around his neck, tilting my head a bit to deepen the kiss even more. Heat spread through my veins like a wild fire, my head going a little light from the lack of oxygen that I was consuming.

"Hey, guys! I didn't know you were- Oh.. Oh! Oh my gosh!"

I shoved Niall away from me, fixing my shirt before wiping the spit off my mouth with the back of my hand. Niall just smirked, turning around to face Gemma who had her eyes covered with her hands.

"Am I clear?" She yelled, not sure whether to spread her fingers or not.

"Yeah." I squeaked, my voice dry and hoarse. My cheeks were hotter than my boiling blood was a minute ago.