Chapter 71

MATURE!

Khloe's POV*

The car ride was quiet for the most part. All but Harry's light snores. I think we were all too invested in our thoughts to say anything. Or to at least have anything to say.

Niall's hand remained on my thigh and my head on his arm. My eyes were tired and I wanted nothing more than for this day to be over. The sun was breaching over the horizon and my bones were completely shattered. Maybe not really, but that's what it felt like anyways.

I felt my eyes finally pin shut as the light melody of Niall's humming played into my ears. I was only asleep for a couple minutes until I felt the car stop and I heard the sound of a door slam shut.

My door then opened and my head jerked as the window was pulled away from the assistance of keeping my head propped.

"Sorry, baby. C'mere." I let out a yawn, and wrapped my arms around his neck, and my feet around his waist. I felt his hands slide around my thighs, hoisting me up further as I rested my head on his back. Burying my face in his neck, I held on tightly as he gave me a piggy back ride up to his dorm.

"Where's Harry?" I mumbled, yawning again.

After we had brushed our teeth and I had washed my face, Niall set me on his bed, walking over to his dresser. "I dropped him off at the frat already. You were asleep for about forty minutes." Oh. It didn't seem that long.

"Oh." I laid back onto his bed, feeling the warmth of his puffy white blankets surround me. I felt a light item hit my chest and I peeped my eyes open to see one of Niall's shirts. "No." I whined, throwing it back to him. "I want the jersey you wore today."

"This one?" He pointed to his chest.

"Yeah."

"But it smells like alcohol." He gripped onto the collar at the back of his neck and pulled it over his head.

"No, it smells like you." I argued, sitting up.

He smirked and crawled onto the bed until he was hovering over top of me. "You saying I smell like stingy alcohol?"

I smiled, staring into his deep, dark blue eyes. "I'm not saying that at all, Mr. Horan." he smiled and bent down to kiss me. I pulled away, biting my lip as I ran my hands through his dirty blonde locks. "I love you."

"I love you too, Pebbles." he blushed right after the words left his mouth and I couldn't help but to let out a laugh.

"Pebbles?" I couldn't deny that I thought it was cute, but really?

"Yes. Have you ever watched the Flintstones?"

"Uh, like a really long time ago." I giggled. "I was a kid." I moved my hand around to his cheek, rubbing light circles.

"Well, that happens to be my favorite childhood show, along side CatDog, and you my dear, remind me of Pebbles." Butterflies soared through my stomach as he came down, capturing my lips with his.

His supporting arms gave out resulting in him belly flopping down onto me. I let out a heavy puff of air, heaving before we both pulled away, beginning to laugh. Niall's voice echoed off the walls resulting me to smile and quickly cover his mouth with my hand.

"Shhhh." I giggled. "Liam's asleep."

"Ve- sold- ve-oo" he mumbled, his voice now muffled. I giggled more and pulled my away, staring up into his eyes.

"What?"

"We should be too." he smiled. I ran my hands down his bare back, lightly itching the skin with my nails. He moaned, pressing a kiss to my jaw as I smiled.