Chapter 10

Khloe's POV*

  "Can we leave? Please?" I asked Gemma after I'd stormed out of the bathrooms.

  I don't know what I was even thinking to kiss him back. I want nothing to do with him. Niall is a guy who doesn't know what he wants in life and has no idea where he's going. I'm not going to sit here and let him use me and walk all over me, just for some meaningless sex.

  I know that's all he wants. It's as obvious as the day. However, we are two completely different personas. I don't want sex. I don't want a boy in my life. And I sure as hell don't want Niall.

  I know what kind of games he plays, and I absolutely do not want to be his little whore pong. I want nothing to do with any of these boys. Harry included. They have DANGER written all over them.

  I've never had anything like this in my life, and I certainly do not want to start now. So, Niall can just fuck off and go find a little slut who will give him what he wants. Hell, he can go buy a prostitute for all I care.

  Gemma continued talking to Harry in a hushed tone as I walked towards her.

"Gemma...." I whined, pulling her arm. She absent mindedly handed me back my drink, which was with out a doubt cold now, but still ignored me. Seriously? My stomach fluttered with uneasiness as I heard a heavy door shut, and large foot steps behind me. We need to leave. Now.

  I flinched as I felt my hair be raised from behind. "I like the game cat and mouse," Niall whispered in my ear, making my skin crawl. A shiver ran down my spine as I turned slightly to see him walk off with a cocky smirk to his drink.

  I turned back around to see Harry staring at me as of I was a predator and he was a father bear protecting his cubs.

  His jade green eyes stayed deadlocked with mine, never changing color or emotion. Like they were made out of cold, bare stone. It made me want to shrink and curl into a ball, but I needed to stay strong to show that I'm not a weak or as fragile as I may seem. I'm not going to give them the advantage of seeing me in a vulnerable state.

  A few seconds quickly went by before he turned back to his sister who was completely ignoring us while keeping her gaze on Niall. I transferred my sight to him too. He looked up and sent me a quick wink, paired with a smirk. I quickly looked back to Gemma while the uneasiness continued pounding inside of me, making me nauseous. She looked to me too, nodding her head to the door. I weakly smiled and nodded.

  There was no way I was staying in there. I was still feeling extremely uncomfortable, yet uncertain at the same time. Niall gave me an uneasy feeling, but it was exciting. Not the kind of excitement I want in my life, but he definitely made my hormones circulate through my body, giving me a complete adrenaline rush.

  That's what he is though. He's a rush and he's all over the place. Like I've said, he doesn't know where he's going in life. All he's after is girls and sex. Period.

  Gemma followed quickly behind me while I lead us through the busy mall, out into the parking lot. There weren't as many people as earlier, but it was still pretty crowded.

  "What the hell was that?", I winced at the tone of Gemma's voice. I stopped at the car, waiting patiently for her to unlock it.  Once we climbed in and she started it, I immediately distracted myself with the outside world, ignoring her questions.

  "Khloe."

  "I don't want to talk about it.", I snapped, glancing at her as she closed her rolled her eyes. I quickly looked back out the window, leaning my head on the cool glass.