Chapter 35

To: Khloe

Oh. okay. So, how are your dresses coming along?

I didn't really care about the dresses that much, but I needed an escape out of the conversation before she starts asking questions that I have no idea how to answer.

Maybe I just heard Luke wrong.. As much as the guy is a douche, I don't think he'd cheat on her already.. I mean, they haven't even been dating a week yet.

But then again, the only reason he's dating her is to get into her pants..

I felt the anger start to bubble through my body, setting a deep scowl on my face. I threw my phone onto the couch as I stood up and stormed down the hall and into the kitchen after Luke. I could feel everyones eyes on me, but I kept my mouth shut and I ignored them all, focusing my attention on the fact that Luke is and always will be a prick.

He sat at the counter, slowly sipping on a beer as he focused his attention to his phone. I stood in front of him, ripping the phone out of his hands and chucking across the kitchen towards the sink; not giving a hoot as to where it landed and/or if it's damaged.

His eyes snapped to me and the anger was literally radiating off of him. His eyes were dark and his face turning red. "What the fuck, Horan!" He shoved me by my shoulders, standing up.

Bad fucking move.

"You want to ask me, 'what the fuck'?" He was slightly taller than me but that didn't mean I was incapable of beating his fucking ass, which I have tried so hard to not do. "You really want to ask me that?" My voice raise as I pushed against his chest.

I could tell he knew what I was talking about, but he's a fucking coward, so of course he's going to cover up and make me look like the bad guy. However, Khloe's not here which means maybe for once I'll have this advantage.

"Get your hands off me." His voice was low and threatening, but I'm the least threatened by his attempt.

"First, who the fuck is she? Tell me!" He was silent, sending me daggers. "Fucking tell me! Now!" I shoved him again, a flicker of red flashing across my eyes.

It'd be so easy to just grab ahold of his neck right now and just slam his head into this damn counter top.

"Fuck off, Niall!" Luke shoved me back again, making me stumble backwards and into the other counter. He walked towards me, his fists balling at his sides. Hit me. I fucking dare you.

"You're one sick bastard." I growled, shaking my head at him. I noticed the rest of the group had gathered in the doorway, watching the scene.

"Maybe.", he smirked. "But so are you. Making a bet, fighting her-"

"Don't!" I snapped. I felt my face heat in anger and the ache in my chest tighten.

He smirked again. "You know, I wonder what Khloe would think of that little incident. But don't worry, you don't tell about me, and I won't tell about you."

Focus, Niall. Don't do it. Balling my hands at my side, I stood taller, taking back my dominance. "And how about you fucking cheating, Luke? What do you think she'll think of that?"

"Well that won't matter anymore after I take her-"

"Don't say it! Don't you fucking even think about finishing that sentence!"

"Listen, Niall, just one little fuck and she's all yours." He smirked again, his voice still low and calm as ever.

Luke knows what he's doing. He knows just the right fucking things to say to get to me. And normally I would tell myself to just turn and walk away, but for Khloe's sake, I can't do that. Not to her.