Chapter 4

"So Commanding Skills huh? I guess this is a test to see how well we can command our Pokemon" Ash thought. 

His Black Sleeveless  Vest fluttered along with the wind. It was short but it gave him a Nice Badass Look.

"This Test will be for 14 Points by each of us Got that" Blue said. Every kid nodded.

"Now These Pokemon will be your opponents" Blue said as multiple Fighting Type pokemon like Machamp and all stood before the Kids. Even some Pokemon of the Care Takers also joined.

"Now, We will call you all name by name and you all must choose a Pokemon from this ranch to defend you" Blue said as all the Kids scattered around to find a Pokemon.

Ash stood alone. He did not want a Pokemon because he has something else planned.

The Test went in peace until it was our Antogonist's Chance.

"Richard Harrison" Kevin said as Richard came forward with a Pidgey.

"Look Losers. I have the Fastest Pokemon in this Ranch." Richard laughed as Pidgey laughed at the other Pokemon mockingly.  Many kids growled at him in sheer anger except Ash.

"Now. Richard go and meet your Opponent" Matthew tried to hold his laugher. Arceus, If he only knew what Pokemon he would be facing.

"I bet it's a weak one anyways" Richard laughed but as soon as the Pokemon came forward.

A Chill went down Richard's spine. His legs started shaking as the pokemon glared at him.

It was The Gleam Eyes Pokemon, Luxray.

Yellow's Luxray to be more specific. 

"RRRRAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY" Luxray roared. 

Pidgey's face went white at the predator Pokemon of Sinnoh. Luxray's were never Friendly to begin with, if they were mad they would not hesitate to shread anything apart.

They are Carnivores. If they get mad then they won't hesitate to kill any Pokemon that messed with them. 

"Gey.........." Pidgey said in horror. Luxray smiled at the Pokemon maliciously. 

"Now Begin." Matthew smiled while biting his tongue not to let laughter get the best of him.

"RAAAAAAY" Luxray said as he discharged a Huge Thunderbolt towards the Pidgey.

It hit the pidgey and it was, unfortunately, aiming straight for Richard. 

Richard's legs went numb. He was frozen in fear.

"Blastoise, Use Barrier" A Voice interrupted as a Spinning Shell stood in front of Richard.

The Shell took the Thunderbolt and stood without moving an inch.

"BLASTOISE" Blastoise yelled as he pumped out Water from his cannons. 

"Return" Blue said as Blastoise got sucked back into his Pokeball. Blue turned towards Richard.

"You IDIOT. Don't you know that Flying types are weak against Electric types? AND YOU CHOSE ONE OF THE WEAKEST POKEMON IN THE RANCH" Blue gave Richard a Lecture. 

The Boy was way too stupid. He got embarrassed in front of his whole class.

Richard stood up and went back to the crowd.

"Next up is Astrid" Kevin looked up from his Clipboard and saw a Blonde Girl with Purple Eyes.

She walked to the Center of the crowd with a pokemon beside her. Kevin's jaw almost dropped at the Pokemon walking beside her.