Chapter 144

The Sevestar Empress was.....

Drop Dead Fucking Beautiful.

She was a beautiful young woman with a beautiful face, white skin, and crimson eyes. She has long blonde hair tied in a ponytail on the left side. (Ps: Who pay attention to Details will know, Don't u dare go back and try to read the Chapters again)

She was wearing a Crimson Outfit, Strappy 4 Inch Heels. 

It was.....

Really Simple unlike how the other Empresses & Top Co-Ordinator's whose Dresses are to hard to Describe.

(Basically like this. I love the Same Dress but in Blue Color)

Ash was quite surprised at how good it looked. Even if it's So Simple it was one of the Best Designs he ever saw.

Serena's and Astrid's Dresses were well.

Too Complex to explain and they cost a SHIT TON of money.Like 1,000's of Dollars.

Without her Command, all her 7 Pokemon came out. 

A Yveltal.

A Volcanion.

A Deoxys.

A Weird Looking Moltres with Crimson Flames.

A Latias.

A Red Colored DIance.

A Solgaleo completely Red in Colour.

Without any of her Commands, Music came out as the Pokemon acted as they previously planned and executed the Performance Beginning.

"LISESHARTE ATISMATA" Somebody cheered.

(What she looks like &Try using ur Brain

Before u say anything else. No, She belongs to NO ONE. Not u guys or anybody else)

The Group of 7 Legendary/ Mythical Pokemon acted as they planned and sent out their Signature Moves one byOne making a Star above their Mistress.

"Diance, Lift me in the Air with Diamond Storm" She commanded as Diance Launched her in the Air with Diamond Storm which was Red in Colour unlike The Diance's Diamond Storm given to Serena by Alpha.