Chapter 63

The Whole Stadium went silent at Ash. 

"What?" The Referee turned towards the Boy who gave him a confused look. 

"I am serious" Ash said as the Officials decided to give Goodsshow a call to confirm. 

The Old man was initially against the idea but soon agreed reluctantly. 

"The Officials decided that it's fair. Champion Lance, Please release all your Pokemon" The Referee said causing Lance to sigh.

"Well, Your Luck" Lance mumbled as he released all hi 6 pokemon.

An Aerodactyl.

A Feraligator.

Kangaskhan.

An Arcanine.

A Tyranitar and finally his Ace.

Dragonite.

Back with the Man dressed in all Black.

"Interesting. I see that Red Ketchum left some stuff for his Son to take." The Man mumbled as he dusted off his TrenchCoat. 

"Yes Sir. The Energy Readings coming from him are too High" A Female voice rang through the Man's Earpiece.

The Man sighed in frustration as he ruffled his hair which was covered by hi Hood.

"Fuck " The Man cursed as he shook his head.

"Here I am working my ass off to keep Ash's power in control so he won't let the power consume him and Red Ketchum just had to ruin my Plans. " The Boy groaned and gripped some of his hair.

"Sir, I just hope that you know that you should behave well" A Voice said as the Man grumbled angrily.

For the past month, He has been watching over Ash to make sure that he won't let the Power take over him.

Now, Red Ketchum just had to Ruin his efforts and turn them into dust.

"I swear, every time I try to do something Good. Something ALWAYS ruins it" The Man shook his head and scratched his nape in frustration.

He heard a Giggle causing him to groan even more.

"Well, Sir. It's not like that. You always have a chance to do something more" The Female voice giggled as the Man straightened his Trench Coat.

"Is it just me or is Ash copying my style of clothing?" The Man asked with a laugh. 

"No Sir. Many People like Trenchcoat's nowadays but it does not suit most people" The Female said through the Man's earphone with a giggle as he looked at Ash.

"Now Let's go back to the Battle" The Man said.

So, A Little Flashback.

7 Million Years ago, after Sevestar set the Barrier

King Alfred was currently watching as the Blue Barrier started cracking Electric Energy.

"What a relief" Alfred said as he felt a tug on his Trench Coat.

"Huh?" He asked as he looked down and saw a Sky Blue Haired Boy looking at him while holding onto his White and Gold Trench Coat. 

"Papa" The Prince said softly as the Silverish White Haired Man smiled and Picked up his son in his arms.

"What is it, Prince Alon Arcadia" Alfred greeted his son who slightly blushed at the mention of his Title 'Prince'.

Alon is a special name. It sounds cool and his name means 'Waves'.