Chapter 50

"Seriously Rin" Queen Salvia asked sassily. She wanted to rule Sevestar too. 

Afterall everybody wanted it's Wealth and Power. Their Regions could be compared to trash when they compare their Country to Sevestar.

"I reject it." Rin said causing the other to sigh.

"We know that he is like your Brother Rin. But, just imagine the power you will get if we take over Sevestar. You can give Kanto whatever they wa-" King Louis of Kaloss tried to interject but was cut off by the Queen of Kanto. 

"I do NOT want that Power if it means betraying my Brother" Rin said as Charles gave a "Tch".

"Listen Rin. We all want Power so why don't we just share it after defeating Sevestar" Nicholas, the King of Hoenn said with a smile.

"Just leave her You Asssholes" Ritchie's Voice boomed in the Room.

"The Hell is your Problem you asshole" Cristopher, The King of Unova spat at him. 

"Just. Listen. Me and Ritchie are NOT going to help you all. We wish to keep our Friendship with Sevetar" Rin said with her voice filled with venom.

"Figured" Charles said as he put his wine glass down. 

"What can you do huh?" Rin said. 

If her Brother comes to hear the News of her getting hurt by Charles or anybody else......

Let's just say that.

There might be no other Region left Except Sevestar. 

"Well, This" Charles said as he continued "BROZONG, MAKE THIS WOMAN SLEEP" Charles commanded as Rin's eyes widened.

A Bell-like Beast came towards her and used some kind of attack.

Rin fell down on the floor unconscious. Her hair became a complete mess and her Royal Pink Dress became kind of dirty. 

Ritchie's Eyes widened as he ran towards her and picked her up in his arms.

"Rin, Rin, Wake up" Ritchie begged the Woman. She was like a Big Sister to him. 

"You little" Ritchie spat as Charles smirked and bought out some injection of sorts.

"You Cunt" Ritchie said as Charles smiled at him. The Very Next second Charles injected the Injection in the King of Johto as he fell down on the Floor unconscious. 

"You are gonna pay you little shit" Ritchie muttered as he fell unconscious.

Charles grinned widely. They both will sleep for like a month. He can manipulate their Armies to help him get Power.

Charles turned around and faced the other Rulers.

"Exactly 1 week and then Sevestar is ours" Carles said proudly as all the others cheered.

Timeskip The Next Day

Somewhere In Sevestar

The Region was Peaceful with human and Magical beasts which they call Pokemon were living in a Peaceful way. 

They never faced any Problems because their King was there to listen and solve every single one of their Problems.

Even the Problems of a Homeless man. The King's Policy was to help people as much as he can. The Castle Doors are open for anybody to come in and express their Problems. 

As we see the Majestic Palace which is well built with the most advanced technology. The People who came to express their Problems were leaving with the Assurance of the King that their Problems will be solved.

 The People who came to express their Problems were leaving with the Assurance of the King that their Problems will be solved

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(This is the Palace Btw. It looks cool right?)

"Your Highness" A Man wearing a White Suit came towards the Man and Woman sitting on their Respective Thrones. 

"What is it?" A Silver haired man asked. The Man was wearing a White Trenchcoat with Golden designs and also a Royal Blue Cape accompanied by his Halrge Sword in it's scabbard. 

The Queen was wearing a simple yet Elegant Sky Blue dress which complimented her Hair and eye colors and her dress hugged her body in all the right places.

"We got Info that" The Man stuttered. The Silver Haired King raised a Brow at him. 

"That?" He asked as he rubbed hiss and on the Queen's causing Amaterasu, The Queen to giggle at the Gesture. 

"All the Regions planned an Attack on us" The man said with a gulp causing everybody else to gulp in shock. 

"Hmmm? Even Kanto and Johto?" The King asked as the man shook his head.

"It looks like King Charles of Galar planned this Your Highness. Queen Rin and King Richard have been in their Rooms ill for about a couple of hours" The man replied in one breath. 

The Silver Haired King sighed as he looked at all his Ministers. 

"Papa. What happened to Aunt Rin" A Voice cut everybody's thoughts as they looked at the Source.

They saw a 3-Year-Old Sky Blue HairedBoy with Sky Blue Eyes looking wearing a Royal Blue Suit at the King and Queen innocently.

"Come here Baby" Amaterasu opened her arms for her son to come as the Prince walked towards her and snuggled into her arms. 

"Mama. Is Aunt Rin hurt?" The Boy asked as he gave her a worried look. Amaterasu shook her head.

"No Baby. She is fine and go back to sleep" The Queen said as the Prince nodded and slept in her arms. 

"Just prepare an Army for Defence" The King said as he stood up and dusted his cape off and walked out of the Room.

Timeskip 1 Week

"THAT'S IT. ATTACK" Charles screamed as he rode on his Galarian Rapidash. 

"King we must go farther" A Knight said as he got stabbed by a Sevestar Soldier. 

"Let's go boys" Charles yelled as all the Army screamed his name and charged forward. 

Sevestar did not lose a single Soldier till now. They had better Armor than the others.

"Grrrr" Charles growled in anger as he saw his Army getting destroyed.

All of a sudden he heard footsteps.

They might have sounded like a Rapidash's footsteps but you would be doomed if you thought that.

Charles saw some of his army flying into the Air. 

"Grrrr" Charles growled as he saw many of his soldiers flying.

They were sent flying by somebody. Charles turned around and growled in anger as he saw a Man riding a Hore Like Pokemon holding a spear of sorts annihilating his army.

"Alfred Arcadia" Charles spat at the King Venomously.