Chapter 98

The Next Day.

In a Meeting Room.

"Are you sure Ash? We have been waiting for 10 Minutes" Diantha sighed as she rubbed her Temple.

"Just a Minute More Diantha" Ash said as he looked around the Meeting Room.

All the Champions, Presidents and other officials were present because Ash decided to say something important.

"So, basically what you are saying is a Myth is real and we should believe you?" Alder asked as Ash nodded.

"I indeed went to Sevestar and Oh Boy was it Beautiful" Ash said with a smile.

"Seriously? It is just a Myth Ash. We can't proceed without confirmation" Lance, The Leader of the G-Men sighed.

"I said, The Champion of Sevestar is coming. He will be here. " Ash said as the doors opened.

"Sorry I am Late" Alpha said as he dusted off his Trench Coat.

"Finally" Ash sighed as he spun his seat.

"Hi there everyone. I am Alpha Arcadia, The Champion and Emperor of The Great Sevestar Region" Alpha said with a Polite smile as only Cynthia and Diantha returned it.

"How the hell are we supposed to trust this weird-looking Guy?" A High ranked G-Men said as Ash glared at Him.

"How can we say that you are trustable?" Leon asked as Alpha smirked at me.

"Oh you forgot me Leon?" Alpha questioned as Leon shot him a confused glance.

"Who the Hell even are you. We never met before" Leon declined as Alpha smirked.

"Maybe this will help you" Alpha said as a Hood appeared on his Head and he put on his Signature O2 Mask.

Everybody's Mouths went gape at this.

"DARK PHANTOM" Leon yelled as Alpha nodded and his Hood disappeared.

"BOY'S CAPTURE HIM" Michael, The Chairman of G-Men ordered as Many Men in Suits jumped into the Room and pointed their Guns at Alpha. 

Many People gave him a shocked look.

"Raise your Hands or you are Dead Champion. You SHOULD BE Interrogated and be taken to the Court. We cannot let somebody like you roam freely. You shall be arrested" Michael said as Dark raised his hands in the Air but his smile never left his face.

"As You wish" Alpha said as he bowed. "I come in a Peace. I mean absolutely No Harm" Alpha said.

Somewhere in Sevestar.

"LET ME GO RYUGA. HOW DARE HE CAPTURE HIM. I AM GONNA BURN HIM ALIVE AND FEED HIS BALLS TO A GARCHOMP. LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLES" Emma yelled at Sevestar's Elite 4 who were trying their best to hold her off.

Back with Alpha.

"You Litle... Tell your Grunts to stop this right now Michael" Ash threatened as he took Rayquaza'a Pokeball in his hand.

"Oh, Are you threatening me Mr.Ketchum? You do know that I can sentence you for that" Michael smirked "Threatening or Killing a Higher Official will result in a 35 Year Jail Sentence" Michael said as the 2 Female Champions gasped in Horror.

"You Litle.." Ash grit his teeth.

"As I said. I came in Peace but, I don't think my Region's People will like it if they come to know that their Champion or Emperor was arrested" Alpha said as Michael's smile disappeared for a second.