Chapter 90

Let's just say Diantha kissed Ash and confessed before Ash boarded his flight back to Kanto. IK i should not skip it but I don't think I will live if I write that scene cuz it might get too much for my Heart to bear.

----

A Couple of Months Later.

"Sir. Sir" Isabella snapped Ash out of his trance as he smiled at the Older Woman.

"Yep" He said as he signed the Documents and quickly walked out. 

He has to be responsible now that he is 15 and 4 Months Old. 

"I should go prepare for the Ritual in Sinnoh" Ash said as he adjusted his Trench Coat and walked out.

"Mark" Ash said as a Man in a Suit walked towards him. 

"Let's go" He said as Mark nodded and led Ash to his Lamborghini Urus. Mark got on the Drivers Seat and turned on the Engine.

They reached Pallet Town and Mark parked the Car in Ash's Mansion which was just beside Yellow's and Ash;'s Old House.

Being the Mama's Boy he was, He built his Mansion just beside hers.

"Mama" Ash said as he walked into the House.

"Yeah" Yellow said from the Kitchen  as Ash walked towards and wrapped her in a Hug.

"How was Work?" She asked him as he nodded weakly.

"So Fucking Tiring. Boring too" Ash replied. "How did your Interview today go?" He asked as Yellow chuckled.

Recently, Ash asked Yellow to post a simple Hi on her social Media and she was hesitant after not using any Media for about 15 years.

As Expected, The Fans went Wild. The Notifications almost blasted Yelow's Phone. They still don't know Ash is Yellow's Son yet. They just know that Yellow has a Son and some Fanboys were disappointed and all the others were Excited to see him.

"How about your Reveal Kind Sir" Yellow asked her son with a chuckle as Ash nodded.

"Let's just go then" She said as she dragged him Out as Ash smiled.

"Here" Yellow said as she opened the Backyard and took out her Phone as her Eyes glowed Pink. 

Ash got himself Comfy as she wrapped her arms around his Neck.

"Cheese" Yellow said as Ash smiled Widely at the Phone as he heard a Click.

"Done" Yellow said as she took her phone and posted it on her Social Media with the Caption "Meet My Baby Son, Satoshi Ash Ketchum a.k.a My Little Prince and My World".

They waited for a couple of seconds before.

"HOLY SHIT! IT'S CHAMPION ASH" A Guy's comment said as Yellow sweatdropped. Suddenly, Yellow got a Call from the Media as she picked it up.

"Yep..... Oh... Umm Thanks..... Ok... Your Wish" Yellow said as she hung up.

"What happened?" Ash asked her in concern.

"Prepare yourself for an Interview Mini Mr.Ketchum" Yellow giggled as Ash's face went pale.

"Miss Yellow. We are here" A Guy yelled as Yellow nodded and let them in.

They set up their Equipment in the Living Room as Marcus, The Interviewer sat down before Ash and Yellow.

"So. Ms.Ketchum. We heard that Mr. Ketchum here is your Son. Is it true?" Marcus asked as Yellow nodded and clapped her hands together.