Chapter 140

With Rin Shibuya

(AH GOD! I was waiting to write this FOR YEARS)

We could see The One and Only Idol Master of Sevestar Cycling through what looks like a Cycling Track. She was wearing some Blue and Black Sports Wear. Her Bicycle was not a Floating one, Just a Normal One.

"Cycling early in the Morning is the Best" She said as she breathed in some Fresh Oxygen. 

(Trust me Jogging or Cycling early in the Morning at like 4 am is the Best)

her Eyes fell on a Black Blur running opposite of her as the Figure Zoomed from Beside her as she caught a glimpse of their Blue Eyes.

She chuckled as the Wind Brushed her Brown Hair. 

"Has he always been this Fast?" She thought. She noticed a kid standing at the Far End of the Track. She cycled towards him as his Big BluackEyes widened.

"What do you want Little One? Why are you here Hmm" Rin asked as he handed her the piece of Cardboard or something.

"Can I get your Autograph? Please" He requested as she chuckled and took the Piece of Paper which later turned out to be a Picture of Her.

"Sure" She said as she took out her Multi-Coloured Pen and signed it. "This is a Really Old Me Huh" She said as she handed back the Autograph.

"Who is this For?" She queried as he gave her a Big, Wide smile.

"For my Brother. He says..... He has a BIG what do you call it, Crush yeah Crush on you" The 7-Year-old explained causing her to chuckle.

She got off her Cycle and kneeled before him. She ruffled his Hair.

"Can you tell him something for me?" She asked as he nodded furiously, She placed her mouth next to his Ear.

"Tell him that I am Used Goods" She said as she stood up and dusted off her clothes.

"Ok" The Kid said with a Smile, not knowing what she meant.

"And tell him that 'She is Taken Bit*h'" She said as the Kid looked at her Autograph again.

(I umm Tried my Best to make it look as Basic as Possible bcz I have Planned for her REAL Autograph in the Future

(I umm Tried my Best to make it look as Basic as Possible bcz I have Planned for her REAL Autograph in the Future.)

"Alright" He said, She got on her Bicycle and offered him a High Five.

(*Faints* *Revived* *Dies*. She is one of the Hottest Waifu's I EVER Saw. 

And No, She is mine, No mORE aRGUMENTS. AM I CLEAR? )

He High Fived her as she got back to cycling back to her House, Or rather Mansion.

She could have easily built a House far better but she liked the Atmosphere here.

(I don't want that Lol)

She entered the Mansion as the Gates opened for her and she parked her Bicycle in the Garage beside Multiple Cars. She took a Towel and walked into the Living Room only to see a Brunette sitting on the Couch watching some random Drama.

"You are gonna watch that All Day?" She questioned as she wiped the sweat off her face. The Brunette looked at her and nodded.

"Yes Sis" She said as she got back to watching her Drama on her FUTURISTIC T.V. 

"Uzuki" Rin said as she turned off the T.V

"SISSSSSSTAAAAAA" Uzuki yelled as she sat upright.

Uzuki looked nothing like Rin at all, She had Light Brown Hair and Chocolate Brown Eyes. Fair Complexion and nice Curves.

 Fair Complexion and nice Curves

(She is all urs for the Taking. I ain't got anything on her '-')

"You can't become an Idol if you just keep on Watching T.V and lay back" Rin chilled her Younger Sister who pouted.

"I am not born with gifts like Extreme Beauty and a Nice Voice like you" Uzuki said in a 'Facty' Tone. 

"Atleast I am not gifted with the Power to Make up Lyrics any Second" Rin rolled her Eyes at her 14-Year-old Sister who hit her chest repeatedly in embarrassment.

With Ash

Ash looked at the Lake which was Miles away from him. Actually not Miles, Just a couple of Kilometres. But it was in between a HUGE Lake which he had to cross by himself.

"Guess Alpha's SHoes are gonna come in Use after all" Ash said as he got into a Race Position. He learned all it's Commands yesterday so he knows how to master it.

"Set Mode: Water Glider" Ash said as the Shoe's Soles transformed. Ash jumped into the water and was able to skate on it like he was skating on the ground.

"I am gonna win this Trial without breaking a sweat" Ash mumbled as he glided through the Water, Just like How Alpha taught him Last Night.

"Don't Underestimate the Great Water Trial Mr Ketchum" somebody inside the Gym thought. 

Suddenly, Multiple pokemon came out from the Water and started attacking Ash who barely dodged them.

He did as Alpha suggested.

"HAXX, I CALL HAXX" Ash said one of Alpha'a Most Popular Quote Lines when he uses Chea Codes. All the pokemon stopped attacking him and remained silent.

"HOW DID HE KNOW THE SECRET CODE TO STOP THE POKEMON FROM ATTACKING" A Man with Black Hair yelled.

" Set Mide: Air Pressure" Ash called out as he jumped high in the Air. 

"WATCH OUT BITCH CUZ ASH KETCHUM IS COMING" Ash yelled, out of Confidence which is going to be crushed according to the Author.

"Never get Cocky in front of the Sevestar gym Leaders" Alpha's voice echoed inside a Certain Gym Leader's Head and disappeared.