Chapter 75

"For gods sake" Ash sighed as he tried to stop his Elite 4 from fighting like mad dogs. Yes, you heard it right.

Elite 4. Valt Aoi was now part of the Elite 4 now and the 1st and weakest of all the Elite 4. 

"I SAID STOP" Ash roared at them as they stopped and looked at the White Haired Champion.

"I am gonna burn you to crisp if you don't stop" Ash threatened as all of them gulped in fear. 

Ash walked out of the Room as his Trenchcoat shook along with the wind. 

Ash took out Charizard and ordered him to fly him to Pallet which the Fire Type agreed. Ash was in Pallet before he even knew it. The Boy landed in front of his House as he hopped off Charizard and returned him. Ash walked towards the door and opened it and shut it hard. He jumped on the Couch and removed his Trench Coat. 

"So comfy" He mumbled as he snuggled into the Duvet. He barely had any sleep last night because of so much Paperwork. 

"I swear to god, This Kanto Government is trying to kill me with Work" Ash kicked his shoes off and covered himself completely.

"I just want to sleep" Ash yawned " Set an Alarm for tomorrow 6 am" Ash said as the Wrist Watch on his Wrist gave out a Holographic Projection that said "Done" on it. 

The Champion yawned once more before going into a Deep slumber.

A Couple of Hours later, Yellow arrived and saw Ash sleeping on the Couch, It made her chuckle at the similarities between him and Red.

Even Red used to sleep on the Couch after a Long Day of Work. 

Yellow walked towards him and kissed his forehead.

"Sleep Well" She said as a smile curved onto Ash's Face.

The Next Day 

Ash was drinking his Piping hot coffee as he looked at the News which messed up his mind a While back.

A Rape Case in Galar.

"I swear... Galar is getting worse day by day" Ash mumbled. 

"I wonder how Dark will react to this" He thought

Somewhere in Sinnoh

A Blonde haired Female walked into her House wearing a Complete Black Trench Coat and uhhhh-

SHIT, SHE JUST LOOKS HOT.

"Grandma, I am home" She announced as the Elderly Woman Sitting on the Couch nodded.

"Welcome back Cynthia" She said as Cynthia nodded.

(Been quite a while since we saw her)

She was a Champion now, After a Whole ass year and a half of Training and Hardwork. She defeated the Champion of Sinnoh, Paul.

He was a Purple Haired Man in his early 30's. Married to Dawn, the Ex-Sinnoh Queen. Has kids too. They had twins and they both look sooooo Adorable.

(There ya go you IkariShippers)

"Any New Ruins?" Cynthia asked as she tried to remove her Heels. Her New champion outfit was rather....

Too Hard to remove. 

It consisted of A Jet Black Trench Coat with multiple Golden Designs and Ah Shit- I am just gonna put up a Pic.

(Exactly Like this. She looks smoking Hot right? AAAAHHHHH MYYYY WAAAIIFFFUUUUU

*FAINTS*

If you tell me she is not hot then you are an Idiot fr sure)

"Damn these" Cynthia cursed as she removed her Heels. 

"Dear, did you hear about Ash?" Cynthia's Grandmother asked as a Blush crept up on Cynthia's face. 

"Uhhh No" Cynthia shook her head, She never received a Call from Ash and she was too busy in Champion Duties and the League too.

"Well, Look here" Cynthia's Grandma pointed at the T.V as Cynthia took a Bottle of water and started drinking it's contents.

"BOOM

And that's it, folks, The Champion of Kanto and Johto Ash Ketchum proves his Skill yet again" The Announcer screamed as Cynthia choked on her water.

"WHAT?" A High Pitched scream came out from her mouth as her Granny nodded.

"Yes, Ash is the Champion now" She chuckled at her Granddaughter who was shell-shocked.

Somewhere in Sevestar

A Blue-Haired Boy sneezed loudly making his whole Bedroom shake. 

"For God's sake" Emma yelled in frustration as she saw her Master's red face. Dark was currently having a 119 Degree of Fever right now.

Any Normal Human Nervous System would have gotten damaged by this but Dark was a Strong Guy so he was able to withstand it.

"Who the Hell is thinking about this Stupid Arse Now" He asked as Emma shook her head.

"Maybe a Girl having a Wet Dream about you ramming into her mercilessly making her scream your Nam-" Emma was about to finish her Joke-Theory as Dark cut in.

"EMMA, STOP." Dark screamed as he covered himself in the Duvet. "Your Hormone Programme is working too good now" Dark said as the Blonde A.I giggled.

"Not my fault that I am almost Human and my Master programmed me like this" She stuck out her tongue at Dark who sighed and rested his hand on his forehead.

"Maybe somebody wants my Opinion on that Rape Case in Galar" Dark guessed as Emma nodded. " If I was in Galar I would NOT hesitate to rip that guy's balls off and feed him to Typhon" Dark replied as he closed his Eyes into an Eternal Slumber.

Just Kidding, I would not want my Fav Character to die.

Timeskip- The Next Day evening near the End of Pallet.

"Do you really have to go?" Yellow asked her son with tears shining in her Golden Eyes.

"Yes Mom, I need to. To achieve my dream of becoming a Pokemon Master and meeting Dark" Ash said in a Deep Voice as Yellow nodded, sadly. 

"Just make sure to eat properly and call me on a Regular Basis Kay" Yellow said as Ash nodded with a chuckle.

"I promise" The Boy kissed her cheek as Yellow felt the Piece of Aura Steel against her head.

Ash was in a Disguise now, He was wearing a dark grey-and-red streaked mask that only showed his eyes and mouth. He wore a long white sleeveless tailcoat with a high collar and red accents, a black and red bodysuit underneath, and a matching gauntlet on his left arm.

 He wore a long white sleeveless tailcoat with a high collar and red accents, a black and red bodysuit underneath, and a matching gauntlet on his left arm

(Looks cool af but Not as Much as Dark though. I want Ash to have a really Bad sense of Fashion until a Certain Period of Time in this Fic)

"I will see you again, Mother" Ash said in his Disguised Deep Voice as Yellow let out a Hearty, Teary Laugh at her son.

"Ok My Little Baby" Yellow nodded as Ash jumped on Charizard and they Flew off to continue Ash's Dream.