Chapter 172

"Trainer Ash Ketchum, You can go now" Somebody said as Ash got on the platform which teleported him above the Troposphere.

It was completely different in colour.

Alpha's Explanation: Die to the extreme bending of Scattering of Light in the Continuous Visible Spectrum in this Area

Alpha's Explanation: Die to the extreme bending of Scattering of Light in the Continuous Visible Spectrum in this Area. This is completely Purple in colour. Get it?

If u don't. U are still in 9th Grade or BELOW.

"This looks like a Space Station" Ash commented as he walked towards the Space Ship. That was the Frontier.

Ash jumped on the Levitating rocks and jumped towards the Frontier with Ease due to the Low Gravity Mode in his Boots which help him move freely even in Low Gravity. 

He entered the Space Ship but it was absolutely Empty until he stepped on a pressure plate and got himself teleported to the Battlefield.

"I see so you are the One who challenged me" Ash heard a Voice as he looked at the Frontier Brain.

"Ace of Studies" He mumbled.

The Frontier Brain has platinum blonde hair; with four different spikes going in different directions, while the rest of his hair flows downward. He has a bright yellow star-shaped birthmark in the centre of his forehead and bright blue eyes. He is always seen with a serious look on his face. He wears a gold-trimmed grey long coat, with white and cyan accents. On his cuffs is a constellation. His shoes are formal with a white and gold colouration.

"Subaru Hoshiyomi" The Frontier Brain said as he flipped his long Blond Hair to the side.

"3 vs 7." Subaru said simply as he stood in his Place and waited for Ash to stand in his. Ash soon did as Subaru took out 3 Pokeballs and released them.

"So this is The Trainee of Tasuku Ryuenji Eh. Let's see his Skills " Sprizen thought as Ash got covered in Red Aura.

"Face the Wrath of The STAR DRAGONS" Subaru yelled as he released his Pokemon .

"Rainbow Vision Shaodw Scare, Star Remmant, AND DIETY OF KNOWLEDGE AND HOPE, GODCROSS ASTROLOGIA" Subaru yelled as he released his 2 pokemon and his Buddy.