Chapter 59

Timeskip- Exactly 2 weeks 5 Days

"JUST END IT WITH DRAGON RUSH" Ash yelled as Garchomp got covered in Dragonic Energy and hit Rhyperior Head on, knocking it out. 

Currently, Ash was in the Viridian Gym and as you could have already guessed.

Yes, He beat all the Other Gym's and is on his Final Gym which is said to be the Hardest.

But,

With Ash's Pokemon and his Skill, He could easily score a win ain't the Top Gym Leader of Kanto.

This Gym gave Assh quite a challenge. 

The Gym Leader was able to knock out Arcanine and Toxtricity but failed to defeat The Land Shark Like Dragon. 

"Gym Leader is no longer able to battle. The Match goes to Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town" The Referee announced as the Black Haired Gym Leader sighed. 

He walked towards his Starter, Rhyperior and thanked him and returned the Ground Type. 

The Gym Leader walked towards the Centre of the BattleField where Assh was standing completely Emotionless.

"Ah, God. What can I expect, He is Red's son after all. Red was always the silent Type. He never commanded during a battle" The Gym Leader sweatdropped as he thought about the Long Gone Champion of Kanto. 

"You impressed me kid. Here, as Proof, I am giving you the Viridian Gym's Badge, The Earth Badge" The Gym Leader said as a Worker ran towards the 2 and held out a small case and opened it.

It revealed a Badge that looked similar to a Banana Lead or whatever.

Ash took it and looked at the Teal Eyed Gym Leader. 

"I must say. You were the first-ever Gym Leader to knock out one of my Pokemon Gym Leader Giovanni" Ash looked at the Gym Leader who was currently sweatdropping at the Kid's Tone.

"Damn You Red, Out of all the skill's, you passed on the 3 skills which I never ever wanted you to pass on to your Kids" Giovanni sweatdropped. 

Red just had to pass on the 3 things which Giovanni never liked about the Red Eyed Champion.

1) The Tone of his Voice and him barely Speaking.

2) His Battling Skills

And 3) The Damned Crimson Eyes.

Well, Red's Crimson eyes are something to be afraid of. It can basically dry your Soul.

"I take that as a Compliment Kid. Especially considering that you said the same thing your Father said" Giovanni let out a laugh much to Ash' annoyance.

"Anyway. Thanks" Ash said as he walked out of the Gym leaving the Gym Leader to sweatdrop at the Very Few Words Ash Spoke.

"As the saying goes, Like Father, Like son" Giovanni sighed heavily.

Timeskip- 4 Hours

In Pallet Town.

Yellow sipped her Tea as he chatted with Blue and Green about pokemon battling. Gary was munching on his cookie making Yellow remember how Ash used to munch the cookies when he was a little Baby.

"Aunt Yellow" Gary called her out as the Blonde turned towards him.

"What Is it, Gary?" Yellow asked the Brown-haired boy who looked at her innocently.

"Can I some more cookies?" He asked as Yellow giggled and ruffled his hair.

"Sure" Yellow said as she placed the Jar of Cookies beside him. 

They went on with their chat until they heard the front door open.

"Huh?" The 3 grown up's questioned as a Metal sound as Gary kept on munching on his cookie. 

"Who is there?" Yellow peeked to the side only to see a large shadow.

"Pffffft. Stop it, Mom. You can't even sense your Own son" A Voice aid, Quite Offended as the person walked in front of them.

Ash was holding his Gucci Waist Bad in one hand while using his Crutch with his right one. 

His Right Leg felt slightly sore so Ash decided to use it.

With his Other pen safely secured in his Right Pocket on his Pink Shirt below his vest. 

As soon as her eyes fell on the Boy, Yellow's eyes widened in shock as she stared at him. completely shocked.

"Earth to Yellow Ketchum" Ash snapped at his mom with a pout. 

"Ashy~" Yellow gasped out as Ash got rid of his crutch and nodded.

The Blonde walked towards him in 2 big steps and wrapped him in a tight hug while mumbling words that did not make sense.

"Missed you mom" Ash said as he hugged her tightly.

"Me too..... Me too" Yellow mumbled as tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

Ever since Red died, Ash was her only Family left. She was way too worried about him.

"See how much you have grown" Yellow said as she ruffled Ash's Long White Hair. It was grown till his shoulder now. 

" Maybe" Ash let out a chuckle at her.

"Woah" Blue and Green muttered upon seeing him in person. 

"Hello there Uncle Blue and Aunt Green" Ash greeted the Married Couple who came out of their trance a bit. 

"Hello Ash" They both greeted as Ash flashed them a quick smile and took out a Box from his Gucci Waist Bag which was of course still intact with the Aura Storage.

The Box was really Big and flat which looked like a Pizza Box.

Ash walked towards the Boy whose eyes were wide open, Almost about to pop out.

"Ash" The 2-year-old gasped out as Ah grinned at the boy and thrusted his hand forward trying to give the Boy the Box.

"Here, as I promised. All the Sweets and Chocolates you will ever ask for" Ah chuckled as Gary took it and thanked the White Haired Trainer.

Ash ruffled his Brown hair as he aw the Boy open the Box and quickly eat a Chocolate. 

"So, I take it that you have completed all the gy-" Blue got cut off as Ash showed Blue his Badge Case.

Blue sweatdropped as Yellow grinned.

"So, Are you going to enter the league?" She asked as Ah smirked at her widely. 

"Oh, I am so gonna enter and crush everything in my Way to Victory" Ash said in a cold tone,

But,

Let's not forget about his malicious grin