Chapter 166

"WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT IMPACT?" Ash yelled at the Sky Blue Haired Champion on the other end of the line as it startled him.

"Geez. Who the Hell are you talking about?" Alpha asked in annoyance as Ash sent him a glare.

"Mr Arcadia. I know that you have Tabs on every Criminal Activity. I swear I will murder you if you don't tell me" Ash threatened the Blue haired champion with a signature glare as Alpha sweatdropped.

"Oh, You mean Shining Punisher" Alpha asked while sweating at Ash's Glowing Crimson Eyes.

"Well, It's just that I did not want you to meet him yet. His Battling Style is unique AND Fail-Proof." Alpha simply stated but the Glare did not go away "What. You are wondering about his Pokemon and how weird that Looks?" The Champion hummed.

"What in the world even is that thing?" Ash questioned.

"Star Dragons" Alpha replied simply

(In the Real World, A Blue Haired Guy (Mostly called Star by everyone on WP) Sneezed. Disturbing the Fellow Passengers on the Flight)

"Star? Dragons" Ash asked.

("ACHOOOOO" Who in the World is talking about me today?)

"Yes, Star Dragons are Dragon's which come from another World called Star Dragon World where all the Star Dragon's Live. Though they are one of the Rarest Types of Pokemon to ever get. One Max Star Dragon in your Team and you can demolish any Trainer from all the Other Regions" Alpha said, Proud of himself for explaining such a thing to a Newbie who knows nothing about Sevestar's pokemon.

"Tasuku is the Teacher of One of the Ace Duo. 

"I see" Ash said as he folded his arms. Alpha felt a tug on his Leg as he looked down at the Source.

"If that's all I am gonna go. Peace Out, Sayonara, Adios, Au Revoir Poka, Ciao." Alpha said as he stood up and picked up something and the Call ended.

"Damn. I don't think I will challenge this Frontier now" Ash said with a sigh as he clicked on his Car Keys and his Car appeared before him. 

"Psychic huh. Not so Bad" Ash chuckled as he clicked on the 'Dimensional breach' Icon and transported there through the Help of the Space Tech of Sevestar.

Ash has transported to clairvoyance City about 1 km away from the Frontier. 

"Damn. I need to walk" Ash sighed as he got out of the car and set his Boots in Sonic Speed mode which was a little faster than his 'Aura Speed'. 

But the Charge for the Boots will run out in a couple of Minutes as Ash did not charge them in about 2 Weeks.

Ash ran towards the Frontier in literal seconds as he noticed the Colour of the Sky Change.

"So it was True. This Frontier Brain has the Power to Control the Nature around him" Ash thought as he ran towards the Ancient Houses in the Distance.

"NO FUCKING WAY" Ash said as he stopped in his tracks and looked at the Fron-

Actually.

A FUCKING DREAM TEMPLE.

(https://www.reddit.com/r/ImaginaryLandscapes/comments/his56e/狐の国_fox_country_by_たみ/?utm_source=ifttt)

"Am I supposed to climb that?" Ash asked himself as he came out of his initial shock. "FUCK THIS. GO LUGIA" Ash called out his Legendary Pokemon as it roared, not creating any Shockwaves due to the Magic Barrier set in the Area.

"GET TO THAT DAMNED A-" Ash felt a sharp pain in his throat as he had stopped breathing for some odd reason. He fell to the ground as his Voice became soar.

"What the Fuc-" Ash felt that same pain yet again as he grabbed his throat and applied a lot of pressure on it to bear the pain.

"The Hel-" Ash said as he heard a distinct voice.

"Don't you dare swear in this Holy Land, Delinquent" A Voice boomed as Ash felt the Pain slowly go away. 

"Arceus." Ash said as he got on Lugia's back and flew towards the Castle on the Top. He opened the Door and returned Lugia. 

"I see" Ash heard a distant Voice as he got chills down his spine. He slowly turned around and saw a Man. 

Wait, Is he even a Man?

He literally looks around his Age.

Brown Hair. Ah Shit, Ash does not even know how to describe the outfit.

Ash expected the Gym Leader to be an Old Dude with a Long Beard and super Natural Powers but,

This Guy was like.

"Don't get fooled by People's Appearances." The Frontier Brain said in a tone that sent chills down Ash's Spine.

Did he?

Did he just read Ash's Mind?

The Frontier Brain chuckled and replied "Of course I did" he replied.

"YO! THAT'S HACKS" Ash yelled as the Frontier Brain chuckled and got surrounded by Pink Energy which Ash recognized.

It was 'The Psychic Force'. But, This Guy's Psychic Force was far Pinker than Yellow's and it radiated so much Raw Psychic Energy. 

"Oh, In Sevestar it's not. As long as a person uses their Powers fair and square. It's allowed" The Frontier Brain said with a smirk as he levitated in the Air.

"Reading my mind?" Ash asked with a glare as the Guy laughed.

"Not that. I maintain Integrity in a Fight" He said as he released his 1st Pokemon.

An already Mega Evolved Alakazam.

"Battle Begin" He chuckled as Ash took out his Gengar.

"Gennnnnn" Gengar laughed menacingly at Alakazam. Alakazam glared at Gengar who kept on laughing

"BE SILENCED" The Frontier Brain commanded as AAlakazam lifted its Spoon and launched a Hyper Beam out of a Portal it created.

Gengar did not even stand a chance against the Raw Energy due to it's Over-Confidence

"YOU are in the Presence of the 2nd Psychic Master of Sevestar. BOW BEFORE THE 2ND GREATEST PSYCHIC USER IN THIS WORLD. I the One who is trained by the Psychic Goddess shall show the Power of Psychic to you" The Frontier Brain said with a Psycho Smirk on his face.

"Meet Hugo Nester. You can refer to me as Hugo-Sama as I am 44yearss older than you"