Chapter 20

3rd Person P.O.V

It was around Night-Time and Ash was in the Cerulean Forest. 

He was making some simple Japanese Dinner. He also bought some Chocolates just in case if somebody wants .........sugar you can say. 

"Hmmmmm" Ash hummed some random song as he heard the sizzling sound of the Veggies. He quickly tossed them and started roasting them again. 

"It's a beautiful night, we are looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby I think I wanna marry you." Ash hummed along. He had his Air Pods just in case if he gets bored. 

"Hmmm." Ash said as the Next song came up. His smile turned into a Grin.

"Hell yeah" He said. This was one of Ash's most Favorite songs.

"Some legends are told, Some turn to dust or to gold, But you will remember me, Remember me for centuries, And just one mistake, Is all it will take, We'll go down in history, Remember me for centuries" Ash sang as he placed down all the Stuff that he cooked. He switched off his phone so he could eat in peace

A Gust of wind took his hat into the Sky. Ash did a Backflip in the Air and caught it perfectly. He put it back on and tilted it. 

"Alright out" Ash said as he released the 3 Pokemon inside their Pokeballs. 

The 3 of them came out and stood before their Trainer. 

"We won the Cascade Badge today and you see Toxtricity here. He OKHOed all of that Whore's Pokemon" Ash pointed at the Electric Type.

The other 2 roared at him showing that they were happy about his Victory. 

"So, The Next Stop will be Vermilion Gym. As of now the Gym Leader Lt.Surge is one of the Strongest Gym Leaders in all of Kanto and Johto, An Electric Type master. Electric Types are weak against Ground, Grass, Electric, Dragon types. So......." Ash said as he turned towards Garchomp. 

Ash grinned upon seeing the smirk on the Part Dragon type's face.  Garchomp roared making the 2 backoff.

"Garchomp would be our Best Bet. He has both Dragon and Ground Types which makes the Electric Types vulnerable against him" Ash explained as Garchomp showed off it's Sharp Teeth. 

It has been a while since he had a Nice Battle. It's been months since he ............ ahem had some Nice Meat too. Ash did not encounter any Greedy Pokemon who tried to eat other Pokemon. 

"So, We will have to wait for 2 weeks for your Battle Garchomp" Ash cleared his throat. Garchomp gave him a Heartbroken Look. 

"Gar? (Why?)" Garchomp asked weakly. 

"It's because I want you to train some moves before we can challenge him." Ash said as Garchomp nodded weakly, understanding him. "And as for you two...." Ash said as he turned towards the other 2.

"Gyar/ Tox" They both asked.

"I want Toxtricity to master Giga Impact and Gyarados to learn Dragon Dance. We can't always depend on Enrage a Lot" Ash said.

They both nodded. 

Their conversation was cut short by a Loud Screech. 

All of them turned towards the source. It was coming from the forest.

Ash sensed the Aura of a Strong Pokemon but was still young. 

"Let's Go" Ash said as he started running towards the Aura. 

"Aura Trace On" Ash thought as his vision turned into Blue. It's more like those Night Vision Goggles people call them.

"Garchomp and Gyarados stay behind me. Toxtricity by my side" Ash commanded as the 2 pokemon walked a little behind him.