Chapter 191

"Overconfident as always. I am not a bit surprised" A Voice interrupted everybody's attention as they looked at the strange creature standing behind Alpha's throne.

"It will cause......" The Creature said.

"his death" Alpha and the Creature said at the same time.

"Been a long time Mr Sunshine" Free rolled his eyes, earning him a glare from the creature.

"It's Mr Morningstar for YOU, Mr Guardian of Vanish Fafnir" Morningstar said in his deep, demonic voice. 

"Shut the fuck up you good for nothing piece of fuck" Alpha said as he turned around, only to be set straight by Morningstar again. 

"I am not just gonna let you be in the vicinity of Yveltal because you are gonna break every inch of his body like the last time." Alpha stated as he felt his cheeks being squished.

"I am the God of Death and a Child does not even fear me, How pathetic my life is" The Creature sighed in distress. 

"I wam nwot a child" Alpha said as he tried to remove the hands off him. 

"I can kill you ya know. It's easy" The God of Death chuckled as he got his face smashed by a Black Electric Punch.

"Ouch, The Eff is wrong with you Zeraora" The God of Death cursed as he looked at the Herrscher of Thunder. 

"Get off Master before his Guardian arrives and makes you into his salad" The pokemon sighed as The God of  Death disappeared into thin air.

"That Dumb Ass Lucy" Alpha mumbled as he hit his jaw.

"Why the hell can't we just watch L-Drago being crushed.........." Supra broke his silence with a cold statement as everybody looked at him " intentionally" Supra ended as he broke the lollipop in his mouth.

"If Zeraoara can't crush Sprizen, I don't know what will" Free said as he looked at Yveltal and L-Drago. 

In the Battlefield

"L-Drago  Use Meteor Crash" Rayuga commanded as Rayquaza opened it's mouth and threw a giant fireball in the air which later burst into Millions of Shards of Lava.

"Yveltal, Dodge them" Ash commanded as Yveltal flew  away and dodged them. 

"Not Bad. He learned how to dodge faster than before" L-Drago thought "Maybe getting rid of him was the better option"

"Where are you looking Bitch, Too scared that you are thinking of your Next Move" Yveltal mocked as LDrago grinned maliciously.

"You are gonna eat your Own Shit Bitch" L-Drago commented as he appeared before Yveltal and smashed it to the ground.

"And you expect to be greater than Lucifer Morningstar, How Pathetic your Life is" L-Drago sighed as he returned to it's Pokeball. 

"I am tired of trying to faint, Just Quit Rayuga, This match is a waste of my Energy." L-Drago said through Telepaty.

"I still CANNOT understand That Child's Mind" Rayuga thought with a sigh as he threw a card at the referee and walked out of the stadium.

"Hits me" L-Drago chuckled as he imagined that 'Kid' whom everybody calls 'Emperor'. 

"Supreme Four Member Rayuga quits this match for Personal Reasons. Trainer Ash goes to the next stage" The Referee said as the Stadium went silent.

In the VIP Room

"Not Surprised that everybody is silent" Naruto said in a troubled tone. He was surprised after all. Because he is the Master of Flame of Sevestar.

His Kurama and L-Drago are ALMOST on Equal Power AND No shit.