Chapter 108

There was a Pokemon standing in front of the Dirty Blonde Haired Boy who had his arms in a defensive position.

It was,

A Mewtwo, But

It was completely Black in colour and the Shape was different too.

It was a Shadow Mewtwo.

(One of my Most Fav Legendaries)

"What is that thing?" Many People whispered as Alpha jumped off the Stands and Mewtwo floated beside him and bowed. It went back into Alpha's Watch.

Richard fell on the ground and looked around. Alpha put his Hands on Ash's shoulders and gave them a tight squeeze.

"Don't u think u went a lil overboard" Alpha chuckled nervously as Ash's Persona came back to normal rather than Red Ketchum's Impulsive one.

"Umm Yeah" Ash sweatdropped. Richard looked at them.

"Ketchum You Asshole. How dare you defeat me?" Richard yelled as Ash looked at him, and cringed. Richard looked at Alpha and gave him a glare.

"How dare you interrupt our Battle. You Cunt. You Piece of Motherfucking Shit" Richard said as Alpha sighed.

He knows how to keep himself in control& ignore such comments But,

One of his Pokemon surely does not.

"I AM DONE. YOU ARE GONNA DIE IN HELL YOU BITCH NIGGA" A Voice came from Alpha's Watch as a Black Beam of Light shot up in the Sky and a Pokemon Materialized.

It was a large, Black, serpentine that also resembles a missile. It has red-tipped, rudder-like wings on its shoulders and down its body, and similarly patterned fins on the tip of its tail. Yellow ring-like symbols run across the length of its body and it has an additional yellow ring on top of its head. It has two limbs with three-clawed hands, and two long, flat, horn-like structures on its head, with two shorter horns along its jawline. It has small, yellow eyes with black pupils, prominent pink gums, and two discernible fangs in its upper jaw.

It was A FUCKING SHINY RAYQUAZA.

"RRRRAAAWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRR" Rayquaza roared violently

"RRRRAAAWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRR" Rayquaza roared violently. Charizard's roar would be Child's Cry before this.

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY MASTER YOU PIECE OF FILTH" Rayquaza said as he got covered in a Rainbow Energy and soon turned into a Mega Raquaza.

Richard shivered in fear of the Pokemon as it roared in front of his face.

"How about I use my Forbidden Move. Bitch Nigga. DRAGON DESCENT" Rayquaza yelled as he got covered in Black Energy and he was about to launch himself into the Sky but he was struck in place for some odd reason no matter how much pressure he used.

He looked at his Tail and saw Alpha holding the Top with 2 Fingers.

"Lemme go Nigga" Rayquaza said as Alpha shook his head. He spun Rayquaza in the Air which Created a Lot of Upward Pressure. Raquaza soon returned back to Alpha's Watch, unable to bear the pain of being spun.

"Didn't I tell you? Don't mess with me" Alpha sent Richard a glare as Richard shook in fear and a puddle of liquid formed below him at the Glare.

Timeskip- That Evening

Slow music played in the Hall as many people danced to the Song. 

"Wanna Dance" Ash held out his Hand for Astrid as she blushed and took his Hand and they danced, leaving Alpha alone.

If only he had one of his 'female friends'. 

"Alone in the Dark?" Emma's voice rang in his head as Alpha nodded.

"Is your Update done?" Alpha chuckled as he heard a pout.

"Yes. I had to waste my Wish for that but it was worth it" Emma said as Alpha let out a Chuckle.

Timeskip- Yesterday Afternoon

"Are you sure?" Alpha asked Emma as she nodded, shyly.

"Well, Yeah. I want to improve the Commands I have and maybe also my Physical Looks a Bit" Emma said as Alpha chuckled and nodded.

"You will have your Wish Granted then" He chuckled as Emma squealed happily.

"Yippie" She said as Alpha pressed on the Air and ran some commands.

"Auto Update Project E-71" Alpha said as Emma's Eyes started feeling heavy and she disappeared.

"Have a Nice Sleep Lil One" Alpha chuckled.

Flashback Over

"So, You think you look sexier now" Alpha chuckled evilly as he felt her blush.

"Maybe a little" Emma said as Alpha clicked his fingers.

"Why don't you materialize" He smirked as he heard a small 'hmm'.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around and his eyes met with a Pair of Crystal Blue ones.

"Emma?" He asked as the Blonde shyly nodded.