Chapter 137

Timeskip- The Next Day

Ash walked through the Brilliant City full of Busy people with a Huge Smile on his face. 

"Welcome to Aquacore City" A Robot greeted them with a Mechanical Smile. 

All Ash could see was People and Advertisements. This was known as one of the most busiest cities in Sevestar due to it's Parks and all. The name has it.

Ash's Eyes sparkled every time he saw some random Art or anything. Especially those Demon Slayer Souveniers.

"Uwaaaa. Soooo Cute" Ash said as he walked into a Souvenir Shop only to see a Robot handling it.

"Welcome, I am Probot. How can I assist you?" The Robot asked, trying to smile as humanly as it can.

"Can I have a look at that?" Ash asked as he pointed at a Keychain. The Robot looked at it and handed it to Ash.

Ash examined it. It was a Keychain of his Favorite ship in Existence.

Alexi.

"How Much for this?" Ash asked as he took out his Wallet.

"That would be 5 Pounds" The Robot said as Ash handed him a Metallic Black Card. The RObot scanned it and gave it back to Ash. It took the Keychain and Gift Packed it and gave it back to Ash.

"Thank You for your Purchase" The Robot said as it bowed. Ash smiled and put it in his Waist Bag and calmly walked away.

One thing he loved about Sevestar was it's technology. It's way advanced than anything any region was able to even Imagine.

Nuclear Science was so advanced that they could even harness the Power of Stars.

Really Cool Right?

Ash's Eyes wandered around a Footwear Store as he looked at his Shoes which looked Brand new. He saw a Fimiliar Face standing Inside.

"Lain...." Ash mumbled as the Gym Leader's Eyes caught onto the Champion. He quickly walked out of the Store and looked at Ash with a Huge Grin plastered on his face.

"Hey Ash" Lain greeted.

"Umm Hi" Ash replied.

"I was gonna look for you anyway. Let's go" Lain said as he dragged the Young Man to the Store.

"Umm Why?" Ash asked.

"Alpha ordered a Pair of Shoes for you" Lain simply said as he made Ash sit down on a Chair. Lain snapped his Fingers as a Robot walked towards Ash and took off his shoes, leaving him only in his socks.

A Small Robot placed a Pair of Crimson Red Boots before Ash as he put them on.

Comfort was instantly in his Legs as he sighed deeply. 

"What are all these New Options on my Watch" Ash pointed out as he saw the New Text saying that a New Device has been linked to his Voice Command.

"Well. Try Saying 'Set Mode: Rollerskating'" Lain said as Ash repeated the Words.

"Set mode: Rollerskating" Ash repeated as his shoes transformed.

"What?" Ash questioned.

"Well, That is the thing. This shoe has multiple abilities. Like High jump, Skiing, Flying, Waterwalking and everything listed in your Watch" Lain shrugged as Ash looked at his Shoes in Awe.

"Well, That explains why these look sooo fancy" Ash said.