Chapter 160

"1st town hmmmmmm. How about the Grass Type Frontier " Ash thought as he clicked his tongue. "That's my best bet because I trained a lot with Charizard now" Ash said in glee.

"To Everfloral City it is then" Ash yelled in excited meant as he took his Phone and booked a cab to the Town.

When he reached there

"HOLY Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit" Ash cursed as he looked at the place.

How in the world do they get the Funds to build such Places?

(If u were in the Pokemon World and these were the Gyms & Frontier Places of Sevestar

(If u were in the Pokemon World and these were the Gyms & Frontier Places of Sevestar. Will u travel that Region and try to get to the Elite 4?)

It was literally a shrine in the Highest Peak of the City. Now he has to go through this Trial to prove himself worthy. 

The Trial was simple. Get to the Doors of the Gym Safely, WITHOUT using any flying type Pokemon.

"Oh,  That's Easy. I have got my Boots" Ash said "Enable: Flight Mode" Ash commanded.

"Flight Mode, Enabled" Ash heard a voice as he started levitating in the Air and towards the Front Door with ease.

All thanks to the God Damned Shoes. Who knew they would be so Useful?

Ash landed in front of the front Door and knocked on it 5 times. The Gates Opened as Ash saw a Person meditating.

One Look into his Aura of Authority might make anybody piss their Pants. His Dark Green Hair and Eyes were in the Shade of Light Green as he meditated.

 His Dark Green Hair and Eyes were in the Shade of Light Green as he meditated

He opened 1 Eye and looked at Ash as he spoke "Pardon me for the Long Wait. Let's Battle in 30 Seconds" He said in a calm voice as he landed on the floor and stood up. 

"This will be a 2 on 7 Battle. Sounds good?" He asked in his Calm voice which sent chills down the Champion's Spine. 

"Y-Yes" Ash replied. 

"Nice" The Gym Leader said as he took out his Pokeball.

"The Names Florent. Florent Moreau. I have the Floral Symbol you are looking for. Try your Best to achieve it. May the Better Trainer Win" Florence said as he released his pokemon.

"Scep" Florent's Sceptile said as he folded his arms.

"GO GRENINJA" Ash released his Water Type. Florent smirked and snapped.

The Very Next Second Sceptile disappeared and appeared behind Greninja and upper-cutted him into the Sky.

Greninja soon came back on the Ground.

Ever seen Ash vs Sawer from the Kalos League? That Happened!

After the Battle

"Double Knockout Eh?" Florent said. Ash was expecting a little more than that from Greninja. He especially trained his Top 2 Teams to crush anybody in his Path.

"Guess I will have to choose my Other Pokemon" Florent said as he took out a Custom Pokeball and released the Pokemon inside. 

It was a small Pokemon that resembles an Origami human. It appears to be folded out of a sheet of paper which is white on one side and orange on the other. Its head is folded slightly inside its body and has a four-sided star in the centre, but no discernible facial features. Its head opens and closes similar to a paper fortune teller and seems to function as both an eye and a mouth. On top of its head are two short antennae or horns that are wider at the top. It has long, thin arms that resemble katanas with a yellow, sheath-like structure around the upper area. The sheath connects to a red, slightly raised hexagon on its torso. Extending up and out from the base of each sheath are three yellow projections that are nearly as long as its arms. Its legs appear creased with areas of red visible along the edges.

"Kar" The Tiny pokemon said as Ash almost laughed at it's Size and Cuteness. 

"Kartana" Florent said "A Grass & Steel Type

"Kartana" Florent said "A Grass & Steel Type. Beware that despite it being Cute, It is strong" Florent reminded as Kartana roared which more sounded like a Ring of a Phone.

"Go Lugia, End this Quick" Ash ordered as he threw Lugia's Pokeball into the Air as the Latter materialized. "Use Aeroblast and finish this Quick" Ash commanded as Lugia flew into the Sky and shot a Blue Coloured Beam at Kartana who sliced through it with its blades. 

"What in the World" Ash cursed as he saw Kartana sharpening its Blades like Arms. 

"Watch Out Challenger. My Kartana is not an Easy Cookie" Florent said proudly. 

No Battles from Now On

"GO RESHIRAM" Ash called out his 6th pokemon. He expected them to be OP. BUT NOT THIS OP.

"Welp, Let me introduce a Secret Move." Florent said as he took out something from his Pocket. It revealed out to be a Simple Card.

Wait........ A Card?

Florent raised it in the Air as he yelled. "IMPACT". He yelled as the Card shined brightly and he slammed it onto the ground.

"Ultimate Steel Smash" He yelled as Kartana formed a Huge Katamna in the Air and slammed it on Reshiram who fainted upon 'Impact'.

Get it?

"What is that Move?" Ash questioned himself as he retreated his Pokemon and saw Kartana panting badly.

"One Blow and it will be done for Good" Ash said as he took out Rayquaza's Ball and released The Sky High Pokemon inside.

"DON;T WASTE ANY MORE TIME. USE DRAGON ASCENT" Ash roared like a Beast as Rayquaza flew up in the Air and got covered in Green Dragonic Energy.

It flew towards Kartana.

"Use Final Blow, Beast Boost" Florent commanded as Kartana rushed towards Rayquaza with a Silvery Energy around it. 

It made Contact as Kartana was forced to smash to the Ground due to Rayquaza's Power..