Chapter 164

Ash stopped in front of what looked like a Stadium. As far as he knew, This was not a Battle Frontier.

"Shit, I typed in the Wrong Co-Ordinates," Ash said as he tried to click on a Dimensional Breach but it was on CoolDown for an hour.

Ash saw a Man selling Tickets's in a Booth. He parked his car in the Parking Lot Outside. He walked towards a man who was heading in with a Ticket.

"Ummmm Sir. What is the Ticket for?" Ash asked the Man kindly as the Man turned towards him.

"Ah, Young Man. Seems like you don't have much Interest in Racing" The Man chuckled as Ash laughed in embarrassment.

"No Sir. I don't. Is this a Car racing Tournament?" Ash asked as the man nodded.

"Well, Yes. A Ticket is 50 Pounds" The Man said with a kind smile and left as the Tournament was beginning.

Ash walked towards the Booth and saw a Guy chewing some Gum while scrolling through his phone.

"1 Ticket Please" Ash asked as the Guy did not even look at Ash.

"Front Row or Balcony?" He asked as Asd replied "Balcony". The Man took Ash's 50 Pounds and sent Ash a Link which was his Ticket.

"Thanks" Ash said as he quickly rushed inside as he saw Confetti blow in the Air. He took out his phone and clicked a Selfie once he was inside. 

He opened Instagram and posted this pic with the Caption "1st Time watching a Real Life Car Race". 

Ash walked towards his Seat and noticed that he had quite a Nice Seat but the People beside him were all in Business Suits.

He had a little bit of Idea of what they were doing.

"My Bet is on Number 12" A Man locked in his Opinion. "500,000 Pounds" He said as he gave a Suitcase full of Money to another Man who locked in.

"Betting huh?" Ash folded his arms as he looked at them uncomfortably. 

Betting was in Sevestar too. 

A Suitcase Full of Cash flew towards the Man dealing with the Bets as he looked at the Source and Ash did too.

He was Tall, Quote Slim and Had Flash Blonde Hair and Sharp Green Eyes. 

"3 Million on Number 57" He smirked as he took his seat.

"You?" A Man who betted around 250k said in shock. 

"If you are here. Don't tell me that-" The Man gulped as his Hands started shaking.

Once you are locked in, You can't remove the Bet. 

"-e is Here" A man who was hyperventilating said in shock as beads of sweat rolled down his forehead. 

All the Racer's Attention turned to the Loud Vroom as they saw another Car enter the Race. 

"AH Shit. We are Screwed" A Racer cursed as he hit the Steering. 

"Zeus is here" The Man who bet 500k said as he noticed the Beast which belongs to a Beast in Racing.

(Mine. '-')

"Can I quit from the Bet?" The Man who betted 500k asked in despair as the Dealer shook his head without a word.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"GO"

All Cars began racing but,

Zeus was in 1st Place.  It was exerting Blue Flame from all of its Exhausts.

"The Nitro in that Car has been upgraded. Its speed Is unparalleled now" The Blond with Green Eyes said proudly. 

"Please take away your Bet" A Man pleaded as the Blond with green Eyes shook his head.

"NO" He said simply as he saw Zeus finishing the 3rd Lap without a Problem. "The Race is Finished" He said as he stood up and took his Suitcase. 

"The Cash Bitch" The Blond as he held out his Hand for the Suitcases. The Dealer gave him all the Cash in a Single Suitcase.

"About 10 Million" The Dealer said "5k is my Share" he said as he showed his 5k Pounds. The Blonde took out a stash of cash and threw it on the Table.

"That's 250k. Keep it" The Blonde said as he walked away while smoking a Cigar.

Ash, who witnessed all this was looking in Shock.

That Car is far faster than his Car.

Actually, it can give an Equal Match to Alpha's Pegasus.

The Racer got out of the Car as Confetti basically showered from the Sky.  

"Sheesh. Such an Overkill" The Racer said as they removed their Helmet, revealing their Long Blonde Hair which was tied into a ponytail in the back.

Many Guys Nosebleeded and died.

She stood about 5'11. Blonde Hair, Crystal Blue Eyes and a really, I mean REALLY Big Bust. She wore a what looked like a Pokemon Ranger Outfit for People from the Other Regions. Her Legs, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

SHE LOOKS LIKE A EYE CANDY. I AM GONNA PUT UP A PICTURE SO GET SATISFIED.

 I AM GONNA PUT UP A PICTURE SO GET SATISFIED

(No Nosebleeding. *Takes Tissue Box* Or Maybe)

"Wow" She said as she looked at the Crowd and Blood. 

"There we have it, Folks. Caity Allen wins another Racing Tournament yet again. GIVE HER A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE MEMBER OF THE SEVESTAR STAR'S" The Announcer yelled at the Top of his Lungs as the Fans went Wild.

If they knew she was participating. Nobody would be in the Balcony. 

Who would not want to see that Goddess?

Although she might be a little Chubby, She still is attractive af. 

Don't you agree?

"Geez. Such Simps" Caity mumbled as she shook her head.  

-----

Pack Up. That's all for Today.

How are u enjoying the Frontier Brain Arc so far?

I am skipping the Battles cuz nobody likes em.

Anyway, How are the Chaps?

And we just had Our Book's 4 Month Anniversary yesterday.

4th Month. Though It would have been a festival for me if cf reached 100k.

And, Any Questions?

-Peace Out, Sayonara.