Chapter 77

"Ashy~" Yellow gasped out as the Person behind her scowled in anger.

"Pff. Who the hell is Ashy~. I am RED EYE " The Voice behind Yellow said as Yellow felt a Head on her shoulder. 

Yellow giggled and ruffled their Hair and responded "Sure 'Red-Eye'" Yellow rolled her eyes sarcastically as she turned around "Or Should I call you by your real name Mr.Satoshi Ash Ketchum Hmm" Yellow rubbed their noses together as Ash chuckled.

His Mask was off now so he could see her Face Perfectly rather than the Light Red shade he gets when he puts on his mask. 

"My Little Baby~" Yellow said as she wrapped him in a Tight Hug. Ash chuckled and hugged her back. 

"I missed you Mom" Ash said in a rasped tone. Yellow nodded and sniffed.

"Me too" She said and parted from the Hug. 

"Look who has grown their Hair" Yellow teased as Ash blushed. It's been like over 5 months since he got himself a Haircut. His hair came upto his shoulder now. He was still wearing his Red-Eye outfit

 He was still wearing his Red-Eye outfit

(Cool AF. Shu looks way cooler than Ash from the current Anime. Fight me?)

"Stop teasing me already" Ash whined as Yellow let out a Hearty laugh. 

"Ok. Welcome Back" Yellow said as Ash responded "I am glad to be Back".

"I made us Food, Let's Eat" Yellow said as she dragged him to the Table.

In between the Lunch, Ash decided to blast the Bomb. 

"Mom, I bought you some Gifts" Ash said as he pushed a Black Box onto Yellow's side.

"Huh?" Yellow asked "You do know that I hate getting Gifts from YOU, right?" Yellow asked as Ash chuckled but nodded. 

"You can Open it later. I am gonna go back to my Room now" Ash said as he stood up from the Table and walked upstairs, to his Room. 

He crashed onto his Bed and threw his Gauntlet away and stared at his Watch. 

"Alexa...." Ash said as it's Built-in A. I woke up.

"Yes, Boss" A Mechanical voice asked as Ash sighed. 

This watch hand many features, Calling, Video Recording and all but the main thing was.

"Adventure Mode".

It basically had many Options like "Web-Shooters, Electric Infuser and all but the main thing was...

A Motherfucking Mini Sized Gun. It had like over 1,000 Bullet's or Nano Bullet's as Alexa terms it to be.

Last Month, Ash might or might not have messed with a single Command which might or might not have done something to the Strongest Champion...

1 Month Ago.

"What will this do?" Ash asked himself as he looked at the Holographic Screen. "

"Only press if you are in a Life Dangerous Situation" Ash read out loud as he felt his eyelids drooping. He pressed the Button as sleep overtook him.

Somewhere in Sevestar, In a Meeting Room.

"And that's all Sir. The Next League preparations will be done shortly. We just need yo-" The Short Man got cut off as Dark's Phone buzzed.

"Huh?" Dark questioned as he looked at his Phone. His eyes widened in horror as he abruptly stood up.

"Bye Guys. I will talk to you later. Meeting Dismissed" Dark said as he began running towards the Window.

"But Sir, What's wro-" The Man was cut off Yet again.

"No Time" Dark said as he snapped his fingers. The Windows folded themselves as Dark jumped out of them. A Blue Flying Car took him in as Dark got into the Driver's Seat.

"Emma" Dark ordered as a Sleepy A.I appeared beside him.

"What..... Is it sir?" Emma yawned and stretched her hands.

"No Time to Explain but I got an Emergency Help Signal from Ash. He must be in Danger" Dark said as he accelerated his Car and a Blue Ball of energy appeared before him.

"But Siiiiiiirrrrrr-" Emma did not get to finish her sentence as the Car zoomed into the Ball.

When they reach Ash

"......" Emma could not utter a single word as they saw Ash sleeping in his tent peacefully.

"Did he just want us to zip his Tent?" Emma asked as Dark let out a Chuckle and threw a Card inside which had "Please don't fool around with that Button. It should ONLY be pressed in emergencies".

"HOW DARE YOU MAKE MY MASTER LEAVE HIS IMPORTANT MEETING BUT NOT ONLY THAT YOU MADE HIM TRAVEL ALL THE WAY FROM SEVESTAR TO HERE JUST TO FUCKING ZIP YOUR FUCKING TENT. ASSHOLE. YOU BASTARD. HOW DARE YOU" Emma kept on cursing at Ash as Dark dragged her away.

"He is a Child Emma" Dark shook his head as the Blonde glared at him.

"So are you go-" Dark shushed her with a kiss on the Cheek and dragged away a Blushing Emma. 

Present Time with Dark

"Nothing more pleasant than Waking up from a Nap and smoking a Cigar with a Great View while having a Walk" Dark said as he blew the Cigar. 

It was nighttime in Sevestar and Dark decided to sleep after all the League Ending Business he had. He was dressed in a Simple Black Shirt and Black Pants accompanied by Black Sneakers. His hair was combed up giving a perfect View of his Face. His Sky Blue eyes carry Authority wherever he goes. 

(So Pwetty

(So Pwetty. My 3-Year Old Niece's Reaction. What's yours)

Dark was about to smoke once More but he felt a Kick on the Back of his Head as somebody pulled his ear and took the Cigar away from his Lips.

"YOU LITTLE IDIOT." Emma yelled at him as he gulped in fear "I told you NOT TO SMOKE" Her voice boomed in his head as Dark begged her to have mercy.

"You know what I am going to tell 'Them' and they will take care of You" Emma left Dark's ear as the Boy's eyes widened in horror.

"No Please no" Dark begged as the A.I stuck out her tongue. 

"Bad Luck" Emma giggled as she disappeared.

Dark is gonna die for sure.

Dark sighed angrily and looked at the Ocean as a Cold Breeze as a Certain Aura Type came to his Mind

"Typhoon Tsunami" Dark mumbled