Chapter 135

The Next Day

Ash walked through the Street, enjoying the Breeze. His Eyes fell on a Park and he smiled.

"Parks are one of the Best Places to Kill Time" Ash said as he walked into the park. He was treated just like a Normal Human Being here. Not as a Celebrity, Not as A Champion or anything.

Just somebody Co-Existing with them. 

Ash, Well......

He Loved it. He hated when all the Reporters back in Kanto always swarmed around him, Even in a God Damned Grocery Store. All The fans and Fan Girls got on his Nerves.

But,

In Sevestar, People helped him with almost everything even when they knew almost nothing about him. He did not get any Special or Royal Treatment.

Ash saw many People laughing, surrounding a Man who was chuckling. Ash was about to go check it out himself until he sa the person's Face.

His Hands balled into a Fist as he got into a Defensive Stance. 

"Wavy Black Hair and Red Eyes" Ash said. A Scene from Ash's Favorite movie Series played in his Head and it gave him chills.

 "Muzan Kibutsuji" Ash spat as his Sword almost materialized.

"Ash. You should not get THAT Addicted. A Movie is just a Fake Reality created by Actors for the Viewers Pleasure. Nobody here is Evil. We are only Actors. Don't let the Actions in our movies change your Reality" Alpha's Voice rang in his head as Ash let his Guard Down. 

He walked towards the Crowd and noticed muzan laughing with the Crowd. His smile,

Felt kinda Weird. I did not look good on his Face, A Smirk or a Grin would suit him better. 

"YOU PIECE OF CRAP

"YOU PIECE OF CRAP. WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL LEXI YOU BITCH" Somebody joked as everybody laughed.

"I am Sorry. I am Sorry. It was my Mission to Kill her and her Husband" He apologized with a chuckle and tried to calm them down.

"ALEXI FOREVER" Somebody yelled.

"Yup, Alexi Forever and Ever" Muzan said as everybody, Including Ash Chanted 'Alexi'. 

"GEORGE. TELL US YOUR WORST FEAR IN DEMON SLAYER" Somebody yelled Muzan's Real Name as the Man nodded.

"It's Lexi or rather Leah. She was soo scary during the Shoots" George explained as he pointed at the holographic screen before him.

This went on about 30 Minutes until Muzan left or rather George Left. 

Ash could only chuckle at the people's Disappointment. He walked out of the park, with a satisfied smile.

Ash noticed a HUGE Hollogrphic Screen showing an Advertisement done by Alpha.

"Should I call him?" Ash asked himself and shook his head.