Chapter 110

Sevestar- Anti Titan Barrier.

Titan Zone- Prohibited to normal people.

"RAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR" A Titan said as it tried to come into the Barrier. The Moment it touched the Blue Barrier its arm got incinerated.

"SIR. Enemy 23 is approaching" A Man said as the Man dressed in A Black Army Suit with a single star emblem on his chest nodded.

"I thought that thing was in a deep sleep for a hundred more years" He said as he folded his arms.

"We don't know sir" The Man said as the Man who looked like the Commander nodded.

"SIR, THE ARMOR TITAN IS COMING CLOSER WITH MANY COLOSSAL TITANS" A Survivalence Incharge yelled as the Commander looked at the Huge Screen.

The Armored Titan charged at the Wall and got it's hand through the barrier due to its ability to bypass any Nanomatter.

(Armored Titan)

(Colossal Titan

(Colossal Titan

"RRRRAAAAWWWRRR" The Armored titan yelled as he felt his Arm getting cut off due to the Barrier's Nuclear Fusion Energy.

"At this rate. We will have to Nuke them" The Commander's jaw tightened.

As the saying goes.

Not everything Ends Bad.

The Commander heard a 'Vroom' as he saw a Black Blur with a Blue Shade flying straight into the Barrier which opened and closed upon his exit through the Help of a string connected to a device on his waist.

"Wha-?" The Commander asked as he saw the Same blur say something.

"Recoil Burst" The Commander heard a small whisper as the Black Blur flew into the Sky and then launched down on the Armored Titan which got sliced into Half by the Blur.

The Colossal Titans looked at the hooded figure in anger as the Commander zoomed in and saw the Figure Holding 2 Swords. 

He was wearing black pants with a black belt that had a large silver buckle, a black V-necked shirt that was worn underneath a black trench-coat with grey lining going down the sleeves, and black boots with silver plates to protect his shins. He had a silver plate worn on the left side of his coat, and a pair of black fingerless gloves. He wore a strap that went over his right shoulder and under it to wrap around his left side. His Coat was attached to a Hoodie that covered his Neat Midnight Black Hair. He had a Black Colored Sword and a Sword that looked like it was made out of crystal.