Chapter 188

The Next Day

"And as always folks. Today is December 1st. And now, We have the Supreme Counter Challenge by Champion Ash Ketchum hailing all the Way from Kanto." The Announcer said as Ash walked out of appeared in his Elevated Platform. 

"And on the Right, We have none other than The Electric Master of Sevestar, Let us hear it for THUNDERSTORM" The Announcer screamed through his Mic as all the Crowd went wild for Both competitors.

"No Hard Feelings....... but the Dumbass....." Thunderstorm sighed as he took out his Pokeball while sighing. 

"This will be a 7 on 7 Pokemon Battle. The Rules are the Same, Battle Commence" The Mech Referee said as a Virtual Screen appeared above them. 

Ash released Mewtwo as it went into it's Galactic Mode.

"Why is the Aura on a whole another League?" Thunderstorm asked himself as he looked at the Emperor of Sevestar and saw his Lifeless face and position. 

Almost like Sukuna. 

"Ofcourse it's your Doing" He mumbled to himself as he let his Pokeball slip. 

"Rarrrrrrr" The Pokemon came out as it roared. 

"Zekrom Eh, Not Bad" Sprizen said. 

"Zekrom, FUSION BOLT" Supra screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Mewtwo, Use Protect" Ash said in a Deep Voice which was from Sprizen. 

5 Minutes Later

"Both pokemon are unable to battle. Trainers, Please choose your Next Pokemon" The Referee said as Ash sent out his Lugia.

"Go Raikou" Thunderstorm chose his Raikou as it came out and roared.

"Thunder Crash" He said.

In the VIP Room

Zeraora came out of Alpha's Watch as the Emperor raised a brow at his action, not taking his Eyes off the Field.

"Can I watch the Match too Master?" The Emperor of the Thunder Empire asked as Alpha hummed. Zeraora sat down on the ground, beside Alpha's Throne as Alpha patted his head. 

"Hmmmm" The CoS hummed. 

On the Field, 6 Minutes Later.

"Both Pokemon are unable to Battle, Trainers please choose your Next pokemon" The Referee said.

"ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT, ASSHOLE" Thunderstorm screamed in his Mind.

"Sacred purpose Dragon, Lukroar" Thunderstorm released his Dragon as it roared violently.