Chapter 14

"Huh?" Ash questioned. 

"You must let us research it" Green said while opening her right eye.

"Is that even a Question" Ash burst out laughing. They all soon did. 

"So. Ash did yo-" Yellow got cut off when Toxtricity jumped in front of Ash. 

"Tox" He hissed. 

"Great Job buddy" Ash said. 

"Tox" Toxtricity said as he turned towards Ash's Family. 

"Take care of my Son for me would ya." Yellow chuckled as the Purple pokemon nodded. 

"And Ash. catch pokemon and have fun kay. And Maybe you might get a Girl Friend or GirlFriends maybe. But don't come back with a Child Kay. I am too young to be a Grand Mother" Yellow giggled

"MOM. Stop this" Ash pouted while Blushing crimson. 

"Ok. Ok" Yellow said as Ash returned Toxtricity. 

"So. You will have to buy a Keystone right" Yellow asked. 

"Yeah. I think I have enough money to buy it" Ash said as he took out his I IPhone and checked his Bank Account.

"Yep. I have enough for a Keystone" Ash smiled as he put his phone back in his pocket. 

"Actually. I want to give you one more thing before you leave." Yellow said. Ash hesitantly nodded. 

Yellow's hands reached behind her neck and a soft click was heard. She gently bought out what she was holding. A Shiny object came out from the Top of her sleeved Top. 

It was a Diamond Heart Locket with a flower in the middle and a Keystone in the dead center. 

She held it out for Ash. 

(It looks like this Btw

(It looks like this Btw. Just imagine that there is A Keystone instead of a Diamond in between the Flower.)

"Here" She put it in Ash's Palm.

"Mama" Ash said unable to take it. "This was a Gift given to you on your wedding day. I can't take this" Ash shook his head. 

"Just Keep it. I don't think I will need it anymore." Yellow giggled. Ash shook his head again making her get annoyed. "You ARE taking that and it's final" Yellow said in a Stern voice. 

Ash gulped but nodded. 

"Now let me put it on for you" Yellow walked behind Ash and took the Hear Locket and put it on Ash. 

"Perfect" She mumbled as she turned Ash around and smiled at him. 

"You look so cute" She pulled both of his cheeks making him groan.

"Mama. I am not a kid anymore" Ash was able to say" Yellow stopped and nodded. 

"Ash. I know that you don't like R- Your Dad but he left 2 things behind for you to take" Yellow said softly.