Chapter 66

Flashback with Dark when he got the Call.

"Umm Sir" Emma asked in concern as the Boy grabbed her hand roughly.

"Go back to your Neural Network form, Now " Dark ordered as the Girl was about to question her Master's rough handling but noticed the Look in his eyes and quickly complied.

"Damn it" Dark mumbled as he pressed on his Holographic screen furiously as he gets Teleported to a Flying Machine.

"Why was I so dumb" Dark cursed as a Holographic Interface appeared before him as he pressed some Buttons and the Machine Flying in the Kanto seas stopped.

A Blue coloured ball of Energy formed in front of the Car as Dark put his foot on something as the Car zoomed into it.

In Sevestar.

"Charge. Kill every Grunt on sight" A Man wearing High Tech Armor ordered as many soldiers wearing Black Metal Armor shot at Team beta Grunts and their pokemon who had Glowing Black Eyes.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" A Soldier yelled as he shot a Grunts head causing it to burst.

Many missiles were fired their Way as they tried hard to dodge the Homing Missiles.

Team Beta somehow used all their Influence and were able to brainwash a Guy from Sevestar.

r and got access to some High Tech Device which is called 'The Enforcer'.

The Admin acquired it and decided to rule Sevesstar on his own with his Quest of Power.

The missiles were stopped as a Black Stream of Energy passed the Ground and a Wall made of Jet Black Energy sucked the Missiles into them.

The Soldiers looked at the Source and Saw Dark coming their Way as they stood up but Dark raised his hand.

"Go Back to the Main City. I will form a Barrier here so no damage will be done. Since this is a Part where nobody lives, We don't need to worry about People's Death." Dark said he saw a Missile coming his way as the Boy raised his right hand and pointed his Index Finger at the missile.

Dark's Eyes turned sky Blue for a split second as the Missile got destroyed. Many Bullets's charged his way as he dodged them all by doing what felt like a Dance Move.

"I am gonna call those 4 and all the Gym Leaders and Frontier Brains. You need to go and kill any Grunt that escaped into the City" Dark ordered.

"But Sir, We cannot just leave y-" The Man who looked like the Captian tried to interfere.

"It's NOT A REQUEST. It's AN ORDER" Dark said in a commanding tone as the Captian nodded hesitantly but Left.

"Well Well, Well. Look who is here, The Baby Champion of Sevestar who strives to become stronger but realizes how weak he is" A Voice cut off Dark's train of thoughts as he looked at the Source.