Chapter 118

"Bam"

"Wam"

"Ouch" 

"FUCKING GOD"

"MOPTHERFUCKING GOD"

"Mamaaaaaa"

These were the 6 Yells Alpha heard. All of them were rescued and were taken in by a Tsuchinoe or a Rank below that.

Alpha, on the Other Hand, was calm, serious about this rather than being all nervous. He entered the Filed as he observed many eyes on him. It might have made the Others Nervous.

(Note: In this World, A Hashira= Hinoto)

In the Stands, A Shadowy Figure with a Lollipop in their Moth looked at Alpha with interest.

"Interesting. I wonder what he is gonna do" They said as they continued to enjoy their Lolipop.

"I wish to fight all 7 Demons at one" Alpha said, without a bit of emotion in his tone.

"You are a Novice, It might be too much for you" A Higher Ranked Demon Slayer said as Alpha glared at him.

"Do I look like I take orders from you?" Alpha asked coldly.

First impression. Gone.

"As you wish" Somebody said as they released all 7 Demons who charged at him without Mercy.

"Total Concentration, Water Breathing, 11th Form Drop Dead" Alpha said as he pointed his sword at the Ground. The 7 Demons who charged at him were sen't flying into the Walls.

"Water Breathing 10th Form, Constant Flux" Alpha chanted as he breathed in and a Water Dragon appeared from his Sword and the Very Next Moment a Blue Flash rotated around the Whole Stadium of Sorts as Blood sprew out from te Field.

They saw Alpha in the Center of the Massacre with his Blade dripping Blood.

"That is it" Alpha's jaw tightened "I expected more" He let out a Laugh as he looked at the Others who qualified with him "Pathetic" He mumbled.

"Damn this Kid is Brutal, Would never want him in my Team or as my Trainee" A Hashira said as he folded his Big Arms.

"Looks like nobody is gonna take him" Another Hashira said sadly. She would have taken him if she had seen him earlier.

"What about you Tomika. He uses the same Breathing Style as you. Why don't u take him as your Student" A Hashira asked as Giyu Tomika tch'ed.

"He won't become a Beter Demon Slayer if he stays with me. He will become a Better one if he stays with somebody else" The Water Hashira said as he dusted his Uniform.

"Such a Poor Child. He needs better" A Hashira sighed sadly and prayed for the Young Swordsman's Good.

"Now, We give him his Sword" A Man yelled as somebody jumped in front of him and handed him a sword.

Alpha took it and swung it a couple of times. He got into stance as the Katana started changing color.

"A Jet Black Hue." Giyu said in disbelief.

Jet Black Hue was not common and even if somebody gets it. 

It's considered as Bad Omen and nobody will take him in. 

"Why did this Happen? He does not deserve this" The Stone Hashira said yet again.

Alpha took his Sword and placed it on his Belt and looked around.

"Nobody Wants me? Fine" Alpha thought as he saw a Man in a Far Distance smile. He looked like a Demon because of the Upper Half of his face.

"Nobody wants to take him?" The Announcer said as Alpha tch'ed.

"I will" a Sweet, Femenino Voice said as they walked through the Tunnel and Alpha's Jaw almost fell because of her Beauty.

Long White Hair and light Purple Eyes. FUCKING HOT.

"WHAT?" The Announcer yelled in shock as he looked at her "K-K-k-Kinoe Lexi Allison?" The Announcer gulped as he looked at her in her Complete Outfit.

(Ignore the Guns)

"Hot" Alpha mumbled. She had a Simple yet beautiful Rapier on her Waist. It gave off an Aura of Confidence. She, as a whole had an Aura of Authority, Kindness and Confidence around her.

Rapier's were rare nowadays because everybody used Katana's and the Blacksmith's even forgot how to make a Rapier even with the most finest materials

"I will be his Guardian" She said as she bit on the Lilliopo, breaking it into half as his eyes widened.

"Ummm Sorr-" He did not get to finish his sentence as he was dragged away from the Area and he heard a lot of whispering.

"Umm Ma'am" Alpha said as she dragged him to a Waiting Room and locked it.

She turned towards him as her really Big B-.

"You. I only have 3 Rules" Lexi said as Alpha gulped but nodded.

"1) YOU SHOULD DO WHATEVER I SAY, MISS MY COMMANDS AND U WILL SEE SEVERELY PUNISHED, Understood" Alpha nodded at her furiously in fear and embarrassment of being so close to her.

2) Engage with Demons, but do NOT Engage in combat with the 12 Kizuki without my Assistance and finally

3) No Entertainments as long as you are with me" She simply stated as she examined his face with her other hand placed on the wall beside him and him hovering over her.

He nodded furiously with sweat trickling down his forehead.

"We will be leaving Tonight. Rest up til then" Lexi said as she closed the door behind him.

Alpha sighed Heavily as Ash' Power went out.

"MOTHERFUCKER HOW THE FUCK DARE YOU RELEASE THE DAMNED POWER BITCH" Ash's scream almost blew away every Citizen in Pallet.

Ash took his Phone and failed in a Number.

"Hello Sir, W-" The Othr Person did not get to finish.

"TURN ON THE FUCKING POWER OR I AM GONNA DESTROY YOU" Ash yelled as he cut the Call.

The Power Came back and the Movie resumed.

"Good" Ash mumbled.