Chapter 159

"Mama's Boy" Supra teased as Alpha stuck out his tongue. 

"When you have the Cutest Mom, You will be  Mama's Boy" Alpha replied. 

"Smooth" Thunderstorm commented as the CoS grinned.

After the Whole Party

Everybody left and only 5 People were left. 

Ofcourse the birthday Boy. His Mom. And 3 of her Friends. 

They all still could not believe that this little Baby has turned 14 on this October 19th.It feels like Yesterday. 

The Champion was already fast asleep.

"Guys I am gonna put him to sleep, Kay" Krulcifer said as she took him in her arms and started walking towards one of their Bungalows.

"Just don't do any naughty naughty stuff with your Son" A Certain Brow Haired Female teased as the Dark Blue Haired Woman beside her split out her Drink. Krulcifer turned around while abruptly stopping in her tracks.

"Whaaaaaaa-?" She asked . The Blue Haired Woman gave a Thumbs Up.

"You got this, Krulcifer" She cheered her Friend.

"That Moment when you feel like it would be better if you are Deaf" She thought.

"That's Incest Bitches" She replied. 

"Its not aginst the Law" The Brown Haired Woman stirred the Wine in her Glass "Don't you agree Noct?" She asked the Emotionless Woman beside her.

"No Comment" The Black Haired Woman replied.

"Come On. It's all Fine" The Brown Haired Woman said.

"TILLFUR" Krulcifer yelled at the Brunette "Shut Up. You too Sharis" She glared at her Friends who are too much into Eechi stuff.

"What? You both look so Cute together" Tillfur countered as she got a glare in return.

"You. You don't have shame. You sleep with your Best Friend's Son. How dare you do that to my Innocent Little Baby" Krulcifer said as she rocked 'Her Little Baby' .

"Fufufu. Don't u wanna know the Details. Word on the street is that he is really, I mean really good. Even I can assure you that he will give you a good time, Maybe even better than Lu-" She did not get to finish her  Sentence as it wa ssilenced with a Roar.

"SHUT UP" Dialga roared in fury. 

"Nope" Tillfur replied. This gave Krulcifer the chance to get out and put her 'Little Baby' to sleep. She returned and sat down hefore the rest of her friends.

"You are Insane{" Krulcifer said with an Annoyed look. 

"Oh, By the Way Mrs Einfolk" Tillfur said as Krulcifer raised a finger.

"Mrs Arcadia" She corrected.

"Whatever. Make me your Daughter-In-Law" She simply stated.

"NO WAY" Dialga and Krulcifer said at the same time. "Just because you are a Top Tier Model and you slept with him countless times does not mean you can be my Daughter-In-Law. That Place is already taken" Krulcifer said with a proud smile on her face.

"Whatever" The Brunette replied. "It's not like he won't be mine" She replied and got her face smashed with her Bestie's Hand.

October 20th

In The Airport.

Ash got off the Airport with a Huge Smile on his Face. Exactly One Month. He has trained his Pokemon for this Moment.

And Concentrated his Legendaries Power as well.

Here starts His Journey of defeating the Sevestar FGrontier Brains.

-------

IK IK This Chapter was short but I want to murder u guys with a Cliffhanger so bad.

Anyway, How did u like the Gym Leaders Arc?

And the Next Arc will be 'The Frontier Brain Arc'.

And don't ask me how the Sevestar Gym Leaders are so OP.

And Vote & Comment or else.

This Book will be Deleted.

AMD

DON'T U FKIN DARE ASK ME TO ADD ANY OTHER GIRLS TO ASH'S HAREM.

-Peace out, Sayonara.