Chapter 26

Timeskip-1 Week

Ash was currently walking through a Jungle after collecting some Berries. 

His Sygna Coat was all torn up and crap.

It was all because of this STUPID BUG Type Pokemon that tried to sting Ash. 

Ash on the other hand tried to dodge it not to cause violence but got lost track of his footing and fell down a cliff.

It did affect his back a  bit but his clothing was the main victim. They were almost completely torn up.

His Sygna coat had a huge opening on the back. His pants were now shorts. His shirt was like a bra now.

People would almost laugh at how pathetic he looked. But it was not his fault now is it.

This happened just about an Hour ago.

After the Incident Garchom went mad and ate all the bugs which dared to almost kill his master.

Garchomp was satisfied with his meal of sorts. All the others cringed when they saw Garchomp slicing the Bug Types to pieces.

Currently, Ash took all the berries and placed them on the ground. 

"Sorry Guys. I ran out of Pokemon Food. Please adjust with these Berries for this hour. I promise I will stock it up after we reach Viridian City" Ash apologized.

His Pokemon did not give a shit about what he talked. 

Sure, they were hungry and they don't accept Ash's Apology though.

Why should Ash even apologize?

Many trainers only feed their Pokemon twice a day, some even make their Pokemon starve until they can die.

Ash on the other hand gave them the most Nutritious Food any Pokemon could ever ask for, Heck he even bought the Type-specific Food.

He even bought them Poke Blocks and other snacks for them to eat when they just want a simple snack. 

Is there anything more a Trainer could do to their Pokemon?

Ash chuckled at them and walked into his tent. He took his PokeGear and called Yellow.

He walked out of the tent as the Blonde picked up his call.

"Hello Ashy~" The Blonde greeted him in a cheery tone.

"Hey Mama" Ash greeted his mom back with a smile. Yellow's eyes went down t his appearance.

"Woah. Ashy~, Where are your clothes?" Yellow questioned the White Haired Trainer. 

Ash gulped and sheepishly nodded. He can't tell her that he almost died today.

"These Bug Types caused me some trouble" Ash lied. 

Yellow, unfortunately, bought it. 

"Oh........Why don't you buy something else in Viridian City? I know that the city is the most Popular for Shopping Malls and all. There is this store which can get you a more durable dress for your training" Yellow said as she rubbed her chin. 

"Hmmm. I might do that. I think I will go there Mam. Thanks for the Advice" Ash sighed. 

Yellow noticed the sad expression on his face and quickly turned towards him with a worried expression.

"Ashy~, are you alright?" She asked him with concern. 

Ash quickly nodded and asked "Yeah. Why do you ask?" Ash asked while quirking a brow at his mom.

The Blonde pouted when she caught on to Ash's Lie.

"Oh, Come on. There is something on your mind which you are not sharing with me" Yellow pouted while tuning to the side.

Ash can't bear to see his mom like this now can he?

"Yeah.....there is" Ash sighed.

"So, Tell me" Yellow asked as she patted Luxray who was actually acting as her chair even though he did not want him to be.

"I just........" Ash sighed "Feel Horrible for ruining the Trainer's Outfit you gave me. It was my Birthday present and I ruined it" Ash said as he turned away. 

He thought she would be angry or something.

But

All he heard was a laugh. Yellow burst out laughing the second she heard it. 

"Oh, Come on. I knew that it would be like it if you train with Aura" Yellow shook her head as she scratched behind Luxray's ear.

"But..." Ash tried to argue,

"Do you know how much time it took your dad to ruin his Trainers outfit?" Yellow asked out of the Blue. 

"Huh? How much?" Ash asked. Yellow giggled at the memory.

"Not even 24 hours. It was literally torn into nothing but Underwear because he got stuck on a top of a tree and the branches ripped his clothes off" Yellow laughed.

Ash burst out laughing at this.

He never expected his father to do that. The One and only Stupid Asshole Trainer which many kids look up to.

The Legendary Champion of Kanto and Johto, R-.

"Seriously?" Ash asked as he wiped the tears away from his eyes. 

"Yep" Yellow nodded.

A Silence fell upon them after their Lauh. Yellow broke the silence.

"Did you hear what Astrid was doing?" Yellow asked her white-haired son.

Ash's face went Crimson because of the last thing she did. 

Ash never found the time to call her since. 

"Ummmmmm... No" Ash stuttered.

Yellow was quite confused because of his tone. Her Eyes turned Pink for a split second which Ash fortunately noticed.

A Teasing smirk made its way onto Yellow's Face.

"Oho ho ho. My Little Baby had his First Kiss already. I am gonna Faint. Is she enough for you Mister Ketchum or do you need more" Yellow asked with a playful smirk. 

Ash's face turned redder. He looked at his mom and gave her an embarrassed look.

"MAMA. STOP IT." Ash screamed at her. 

"No. I won't" Yellow replied making Ash sigh.

"NO, STOP THIS. IT'S EMBARASSING TO CHAT TOPICS LIKE THESE WITH YOUR MOM" Ash yelled.

(Though I think it's not)

"I won't stop it until you agree Ashy~" Yellow giggled

He knew he had no chance of winning. He nodded not wanting to anger the Blonde.

Ash Ketchum Promised himself that he would never make her angry or sad. 

"What is that stupid Asteroid even doing?" Ash asked his Blondesh asked as the Blonde smiled.

"She is crushing the performances in Kanto's Pokemon Contests" Yellow said as Ash smiled.

Astrid always wanted to become Kanto's Top Co-Ordinator just like her Grandmother.

"Performances are no longer in Kanto because of you quitting it isn't it" Ash asked a Question for which he already knew the answer for.

This made Yellow sigh...