Chapter 53

Flashback- After Chapter 46

"No need to hide From me" Mewtwo said as the Clouds started cracking Blue Electricity. 

A Beam of Ice hit the Water about a couple of Metres away from the Island Mewtwo was in. The Water instantly froze creating a Huge Ice Platform. 

Thunder rumbled the Sky as a Blue Red and White Blur Descended from the Sky. It revealed to be a Huge Mech of sorts. 

It was mostly blue but with a Red Cape and Some Shards on it's back.

The Mech landed on the Ice Platform and the moment it landed it started to minimize and it folded itself into a Cube as small as a Dice.

The Dice flew into the Hand of a Man wearing Aura Steel Armor holding a Sky Blue Scythe with a Weird Design. 

"Hmph" The Man in the Armor said as he walked forward. The Water beneath his feet instantly turned into Ice.

The Man put the Cube which was once a Mech into his Pocket which magically just appeared but disappeared as soon as he put it in it.

The Man Took a Big Jump onto the Iland as his Aura Steel Armor started to deform revealing his Royal Brown Outfit and his Sky Blue Eyes and the rest of his face and hair was covered by a Hood and Mask. his Scythe disappeared and it was replaced with a staff.

He removed his Hood and Mask which revealed his Silverish White Hair and Emerald Green Eyes.

You would be a fool if you thought that this was his Original Face. It was changed temporarily by the use of a Skill called 'Aura Facial Mask'.

It let's the User change their face by consuming a part of their Aura Per Minute. 

"No need of hiding from me Dark Phantom or should I call you Aura User of Cosmic Chaos" Mewtwo said with a grin as Dark growled at the Genetic Pokemon angrily.

He hated when Legendary Pokemon called him that, not only them everybody else. His Title give him enough respect already. 

"It's nice to meet you too Project M2 or Mewtwo" Dark shot back. 

Sweet Revenge wasn't it?

Mewtwo's brow twitched as he sighed in annoyance. Dark walked towards the Genetic Pokemon as his Eyes fell on the Crimson Eyed Trainer who only has Half of his Body.

"Dear God" Dark sighed as he rubbed his temples. 

"It's great that you changed your Face with Aura. We do not want people to see your Face" Mewtwo said in an 'I know' tone.

"Yes Mewtwo. People got really Dumb nowadays. Especially the Media from these 8 regions" Dark chuckled as he walked toward Ash and placed his hand on Ash's forehead. 

"Hmmm. His Brain is working so he is still alive and all I need to do is wait for his Body's Aura Regenerate to kick in" Dark said as he clicked his tongue.

Aura User's can heal other Aura Users but only when the damaged Persson's Aura Self Healing ability kicks in. It generally takes about 2 minutes too kick in.

Dark saw some green particles on Ash's lower half as he stood up and placed his staff above that Area.

"Hear me and rejoice. Summon and Kneel before your Master Cosmic Chaos. Aura Heal Activate" Dark aid as his staff shined brightly. 

4 Black strong of Energy hot out of his staff and got attached to the White-Haired Trainer's body.

They were ending pulses of Green Energy into Ash's Body which slowly started to Regenerate. Even his clothes were coming back.

After a Good 5 Minutes. Dark took off his staff and put it on his wait and glanced at a fully clothed Ash with only wet hair.

"I thnk you from the bottom of my Heart for healing him" Mewtwo said as Dark nodded with a slight chuckle.

"Nothing come for free Mewtwo, There is always a Price, Always" Dark said as Mewtwo looked at him confused.

"You have to do me a favor" Dark said as Mewtwo nodded.

"Make assure Ash gets stronger. Stronger than what he is now. He needs to get stronger if he wants to fight against Tam beta. That' the Favor" Dark sighed and ruffled his Silvery White Hair.

Mewtwo nodded and bowed before the Aura User.

"Anyway. I should go. It's been a great Meeting so far" Dark aid as he jumped in the Air only to be taken away by a White and Orangy Blur.

Present Time.

"See now you little Asshole. I care about his safety too. Don't think yourself as stronger than Me or Him got it. We can take you Little Shits out of your Body in an instant" Dark said as he pulled the trigger, killing the Admin.

Dark put his gun down.

"Nano Molecular Nuclear and Gamma-Ray Burst Energy. Basically, an Inter-Dimensional force compressed into Bullets and Arrows. Only designed for me. The Wounds you have now can never be healed, even if you try using Dialga or Celebi it will Never heal" Dark said with a laugh as the Roof of the hip got torn apart by a Large Dragon Like Pokemon.

"Well, You have about 3 seconds before the Army arrests you and ah here they come" Dark said as he saw 7 Identical Fighter Jets coming towards the Ship.

(They look like this. Really Cool right?)

"Hmph." Dark said as a man wearing some High Tech Armor walked towards him.

"Champion. You must take your Leave now. You are on a Break so please level the Matters to us. You deserve to take a break after working non-stop for the past year" The Man said causing Dark to chuckle at him.

"Thanks, Commander" Dark said as his Hood got a Black Glow around it. It soon transformed into a Black Trenchcoat with white dots and a Cosmic Design on it.

Dark started levitating in the Air as he walked a few meters away from the Ship and floated in the Air.

He heard a Distant Yell about "Fire something". A Blast happened the Very Next Second.

The 7 Fighter Jets blasted the Ship and turned it into Ashes.

Dark could only smirk at this.

This was the Sevsetar he rules after all.