Chapter 104

"I am Sorry. What?" Ash choked his food and gulped down his Glass of Water.

"Umm Yeah. I am 13 Now" Alpha said like it was totally something common. "We can talk about it later" He said as he ate his food.

The Breakfast went Halfway without a Single Conversation.

"Ash, How many Days did it take u to complete all the Kanto Gyms?" Alpha asked as he looked at the Champion of the Region.

"About 2 Months and 10 Days or something" Ash replied as he looked in the Air.

"Oh, That's Good" Alpha commented.

"How Much Time did you take?" Ash asked as Alpha took a sip of his Orange Juice.

"About 14 Days. 7 Days for Gyms and 7 Days for the Frontiers. Since the League was only 14 days after my Birthday. I had to rush things up" Alpha replied as Ash ate his Food without a single Conversation.

"How the Hell is he soo Powerful?" Ash thought.

"Done" Alpha said as he walked towards the Sink and cleaned out all his Dishes and placed them in their positions.

"I think I should head over to the P.C to Book a Room"He said.

"Why though? You can use the Guest Bed Rom" Yellow suggested as he shook his head.

"I don't want to cause any Trouble Ma'am" He said Politely.

"He will be with me" Ash butted in as he placed his Dishes in the Sink.

"Are you sure?" Alpha asked as Ash nodded.

"Mama. I think it's about time we head back. We have things to discuss" Ash said as he grabbed his Friends arm and took him out.

"THANKS FOR THE FOOD MISS KETCHUM. LOVE YOUR COOKING. TASTE'S JUST LIKE MY MOMMY'S" Alpha's scream might have been heard throughout the Whole Pallet Town.

That Night.

We see Alpha taking out a Cigar while looking out of the Balcony. He lit it and smoked it and blew the Smoke out.

"You are smoking? Hey, You are still too young for that" Ash said from behind him as he approached him.

Alpha chuckled as he spoke "I don't really care. Have been smoking ever since I was 8" Alpha laughed as Ash heard his Computer Ping from afar.

"I will go take that" Ash said as he got back to his Computer. He sat down before it and opened the Mail he recieved from his Elementary School.

"A Re-Union huh?" He said as he looked at the E-Mail.

"What cha staring at?" Alpha asked as he looked at the E-Mail. Ash looked at him.

"Just a Re-Union. I can bring a +1. Wanna come?" Ash asked his Only Male Friend who laughed.

"Me?" He asked as Ash nodded. "Why take me. You can go grab a Hot blondie or something and show off. Why me?" Ash blushed at the thought as he noticed Alpha's smirk. 

"NoWay. Just answer my Question" Ash asked as Alpha nodded.

"That's a relief" He sighed.

The Next Day.

Ash woke up and quickly got dressed in his training Clothes. He walked downstairs as he felt Waves of Aura pass through him.

"The Hell" Ash cursed as he saw that it was coming from the Backyard. He opened the Door only to see a Blue Haired Boy looking at 4 Black Pokemon fighting Eachother.